15

"I could give you a kiss" Elliott whispered to me while slamming his locker shut, I smiled "I'm so proud of you! See I told you we're going to ace that test" he held his hand up for a high five, I high five him while slowly walking with him down the hall. We were still both upset about the whole party kiss but he knew how much I was annoyed of Cameron. We walked over to the group of boys whole continued on saying jokes but Nate and Jayden stood away from each other being on their phones. I wanted to ask him how the party went for Nate but it seem like he didn't want to be bother.

"Hey Lucas, I made you and Elliott and Nate some s'mores. They're at my place" Daniel smiled proudly, I raised a brow letting out a laugh "aren't they like two days old?" I question making everyone let out a small chuckle. "Yeah but I just wanted to invite you guys over for a small bonfire to make it up" he mumble quietly "I just want you guys to enjoy the sweetness. It's this Friday" I thought for a bit, I been going out so much its been so tiring and I really didn't want to but I also enjoyed hanging out with Daniel too.

"I can't make it, sorry I have to study for my math test" I shoved hands in my pocket, Elliott nodded as well "I can't my family is still over and yeah I gotta do that boring family shit" he lied. His family left on Sunday and I remember he was happy about it because his baby cousin kept wanting to rub his booger's on him and he was also telling me how much he would day dream of me meeting his family and how much they would love me but he just wasn't really ready yet. But I wasn't lying about having to study for my math test. I still haven't told him that I told my sister Jamie about us but I should. Maybe that could encourage him. "I guess everyone is busy, we can reschedule guys" Daniel sighed "I really adore your dog Clarence" Elliott said slowly "finally someone said it!" Michael held his arms in the arm quickly pointing at Elliott "I agree. I think that's why everyone likes going over to your place" "I thought it was because you all enjoy hanging out with me" "no daniel it's because of Clarence but can you blame us?" Michael cross his arms making Daniel think for a bit shaking his head after "he is great"he smiled proudly. The bell rang and Nate quickly left without saying a word and soon did Jayden. The boys all made a face staring at each other awkwardly, Michael huffed "so are they making up later or" "of course they are, I give them at least a week, well that's the max" Cody shrugged "yet again they're so alike that it would be hard for them to make up so who knows" he said before leaving the group. I nodded waving my hand at the group before walking over to class having Elliott next to my side "I hope you know I wasn't lying about studying about my test" I chuckle "I know" he smiled "we can still hang out" "you know when you're around I never get anything done" "I know, anyways I'll see later" he winked at me. I chuckle again shaking my head, I walked inside class sitting on my desk taking my laptop and notebook out. A small folded paper fell out, I quickly grabbed onto opening it up closely towards me. Written on the paper was a sentence  and of course small sketch's of flowers and pairs of lips were drew everywhere "I want to write poems on your skin with my lips" I felt my cheeks start to get warm making a big bright smile spread across my face. How can someone get more adorable each day. Is what I'm asking right now, who knew I was going to get this lucky to be with someone like him. And I have to repay back with a small letter or a couple of poems or maybe a small song on the piano because of course I'm not great at all with drawing or painting.

"Elliott sister? Or Cameron?" Gina turned around while applying lipgloss, smacking her lips "no one" I folded the paper back shoving in my pocket "either way none of your business" I smirked crossing my hands on top of my desk. "Just saying huge downgrade. You're a dick" she rolled her eyes "anyways are you finished with the lesson plan?" I asked while searching through my notebook for it "why would I give it to someone like you? Used my friend for sex, she's better than that" "everyone does that" I shrugged "I hope you know the second Cameron graduates you're not going to be worth anything around school" I made a face nodding my head. Her mouth hung open as her hands were clinch up "what it's true" I smiled at her "whatever" she rolled her eyes "you have small dick energy" "ouch that hurts" I say while still smiling. It was childish and pathetic and to be honest I wasn't up for anyone's mood. I been missing so much school and I wasn't really behind anything but still it was somehow stressing me out? Weirdly but yet again I wanted to miss another day just to relax and drink some tea and sleep all day. Elliott told me he wasn't behind in school but who knows if he's lying or not, and maybe I could spend that one day alone so I wouldn't bother Elliott that much. We been sleeping over at each other's houses and just really staying up late just talking and cuddling most of the night, we'll wake up tired but Elliott's coffee would make everything up. The nights that we actually stayed away from each other and actually stayed and slept on our very owns beds without each other felt so weird and lonely which is really bad to get this attach to someone this quick. It's amazing but dangerous.

The bell rang making me snap out of thoughts realizing I sadly spent the whole class day just day dreaming and thinking. "Cameron wants to  talk to you" Gina said before storming out of class, it's always been Cameron this, Cameron that. Did I look like some dog to her? I just wanted to go home and hear Andy's strange stories, or some of the "tea" he hears at work. He was a bartender at famously big bar and the only reason he got the job was for his looks. It took him a solid month or three weeks to fully get the drinks down and not making them taste all like liquor, I'm surprised they didn't fire him but he told me his boss was just happy that he got more money because the girls would get more drinks to purposely flirt with him. 

I walked out class walking to the front of the school just to meet up with the gang only to find Cameron standing next to Cody who nervously laid back on his car. I wasn't sure what there is to be nervous about I mean it's just Cameron and she's probably here to tell me shit... maybe that's why he's nervous. He's nervous for me. I slowly started to backtrack my steps trying to make sure she didn't notice me. But before I needed just a couple of steps to just to blend in with the crowd behind me, her eyes went straight into mine "Lucas!" She screamed while running towards me "Holy fuck" I yelled while starting to run shoving myself through the crowd, I knew I could lose her inside the crowd so I shoved myself out of it running towards the car "open the car!" I yelled at Cody, he held it wide open. I quickly got inside closing the door shut before Cameron could even try to get in.

"Open it. Now." She slapped the window, I shake my head "no." The boys surround the car pointing at me laughing, Elliott stood there with a straight face nodding his head giving nasty glares to Cameron.  "This is what I get when I fuck with people a year younger than me" she screamed stomping her feet like some five year old, I raised a brow "okay" "okay? Is that all you can say? After having you and your stupid buddy embarrass me in front of the whole school-" I cut her off "technically it wasn't the whole school" "you get me! Word spreads, I sound so stupid to be messing with someone like you!" She groan. "Okay" I shrugged "you're so stupid but yet so cute" she screamed, I rolled my eyes "you're making a scene Cameron, you're embarrassing yourself" I crossed my arms.

"Come on baby, forget Lucas. Come get me" jayden winked at her making Cameron burst into laughter, the whole group got quiet but Nate smiled big holding in his laughter. "I don't enjoy left overs" she laughed even harder "really, Haley? Is that what you can do? I'm sorry but I'd rather deal with Lucas" I stared over at Elliott who stood there with annoyance, I mouth over to him that I was sorry. I knew Elliott was already getting strong dislike towards Cameron.

"Text me later Lucas" she blew a kiss before walking away. The group stared at me confusedly "how?" Jayden yelled "how? The way she rejected me kinda turned me on"he smirked "keep her" I opened the door "Hell yeah!" Jayden cheered "of course" Nate rolled his eyes walking over to his car.