Nathan Park x Reader

Episode Name: More then a friend
TW (Trigger Warning(s)) : None

Y/N's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the hall to my locker. I didn't notice at the time but someone was following me, I reached my locker and opened it easily with the finger print reader. I opened it with care find my books and a note with a heart.

'Who is it from....' I think to myself

I ignore it for now and grabbed my math book. As I was going to shut my locker someone tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Hey Y/N, uh I was wondering if you read the note?.." the male I recognized as Nathan replied.

"Uh. I haven't read it- Wait how do you know about the note?" I say looking at him, before he could answer, I guess his fight or flight reflexes kicked in since, he left in a hurry. I sigh and proceeded to math.

~~Time Skip~~

I watched the clock and waited for the bell to ring. 

'Why is science the subject I find the most boring..' I thought

'RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING'

"Yes!" I mumbled and got up from my seat. I made my way down the hall to my locker to find not one but three male waiting for me. I raised an eyebrow and went to check it out, as I reached them they didn't even notice me untill I spoke.

"Excuse me, but you're in my way." 'I didn't mean for the to sound rude.. oops..' I thought after I spoke clearly.

"S-sorry!" Nathan stutter out with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

I smile at him and open my locker, I put away my books and grabbed the note, when Nathan saw this he gasped. I looked to him but he went after his friends since they were going to leave him. 

"Dork.." I whisper to myself blushing. 'So what if I had a crush on the guy since freshman year.. he'd never like me' I think. 

Then I opened up the note, I read it to myself. It said:

'Dear Princess,

I've wanted to tell you since freshman year. I just never had the courage to do so. I've watched you turn down countless guys, get your heart broken and I've been your shoulder to cry on. You never cared to notice that I love you. As in I want to spend every hour with you. I want to be the right guy for you.. I couldn't stand it when you were with your ex. He was abusive and he always was able to get back with you with a pity story. I want you. I want you to be happy!,  Please meet me at the end of school outside in the courtyard.. only if you feel the same.

From, Nathan Park.'

I teared up at the words. I had to find him. I dropped my backpack and ran to the courtyard to find him there, with Ricardo and Jake. I smiled to him letting tears run down my face. Nathan looked up to me hopeful. I walked over and hugged him. Jake and Ricardo left us be. 

"S-so what do you say?..." He said hopeful with a hint of sadness. He blushed a little

"Yes.. I love you too.. ever since freshman year.." I blushed and tears rolled down my cheeks. He hugged me and held me tight to him knowing I was now his. He let go and smiled at me, my tears now disappearing from my face. I smirked and I pulled him down to my level by his tie, I kissed him on the lips quickly. I ran off before he could kiss me again. I blushed beet red. I scooped up my bag and I ran off toward home happy to have Nathan in my life as more then a friend..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Well how do you guys like this so far? Make sure to suggest some. Sorry for the short x reader tho.