PokemonTrainer!Nathan x PokemonTrainer!Reader

A/N 
I watched Detective Pikachu. It was amazing!

I won't spoiling anything, but that is where the idea came from.

P/N = Pokemon Name
P/M = Pokemon Move
D/P/M = Different Pokemon Move

Y/N'S POV
~~~~~~~~~

I groan as I hear P/N say his/her name. 

"P/N what is it?.." I say looking over to the cute/adorable/(blank) type pokemon.

"P/N" he/she says pointing/motioning to the clock.

I blink a few times to get used to the lighting in the room and my eyes focus. I glace to the clock to see it read in nice red numbers.

12:22

"Oh right! The coffee shop! I need to get there!!" I yelp as I rush to get dressed.

I grab my coat, keys and my bag. I slide the bag over my shoulder and I go to the door. P/N follows me out (and climbs on my shoulder) and we run off toward the shop.

Nathan's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My Mega Leafeon rubbing it's head on my arm, I chuckle lifting my arm to pet him. He purrs and we continue on our way to the coffee shop. We walk in to see may people and pokemon inside, I make my way to the bar of the place and I order a coffee for me and milk for Mega Leafeon.  The women taking our orders smiles and her H/C H/L hair covers her face slightly, then she tucks it behind her ear and turns around starting to make the drink, her P/N jumps onto the counter/looks to us.

"P/N" it says and Mega Leafeon and P/N start talking in their own language.

"Here you go!" The woman says handing me the drink and setting the milk bowl infront of Leafeon. 

She smiles sweetly and I can't help but smile back. She chuckles and looks to her watch, she waits a few seconds. 

'What is she waiting for?' I think.

"Break time! Lucy! You're up!, me and P/N are out!" She yells to the back of the room.

I look around her to see a women, shorter then her, she turns around to show her face, she has brown eyes, short short brown hair and she isn't smiling. Her eyes are both covered by her hair. 

"Okay.." She whispers, hardly loud enough for her to hear. 

Her Mega Houndoom licks her head, since it is taller then her. She smiles sorta and pets him, he lays down and the H/C women leaves.

Y/N'S POV
~~~~~~~~~

I run out of my workplace and over to the pokebattle arena! I know it is illegal, but P/N can take on anything throw at her/him. I smirk and put on my mask over my eyes, I can still see through it and I put on my leather jacket, I make my hair go over my eye and I get ready for the fight. 

"WELCOME BACK EVERYONE, TONIGHT'S BATTLE IS GENGAR VS P/N!!!"

I smirk as P/N walks into the ring.

 "P/N use P/M!" I shout to her/him.

It hits Gengar directly and they groan as they fly out of the air. I chuckle softly and P/N charges at them, but misses her/his next move, Gengar smiles devilishly. I frown my eyebrows.

"P/N use P/-" I couldn't finish since Gengar uses Shadow Ball which P/N can't dodge, he/she tumbles back and groans loud.

"P/N!" I shout, no response. 

I growl, but P/N says "P/N..." quiet, but determined.

He/she gets up and hits him with D/P/M. I cheer as Gengar falls over in defeat, heavily breathing.

"WILL P/N NEVER BE DEFEATED!? LETS FIND OUT WITH A NEW CONTENDER TO THE RINGGGGG!!" The announcer shouts through the mic.

I smirk. "P/N, you ready?" I say to her/him as they stand in front of me through the gate, they nod and I say "Go get them!"

"P/N VS... MEGA LEAFEON!!"

"A leafeon huh.. Like the one from the cafe?" I mumble and I smirk.

"Either way he is going down!"

"P/N use P/M" I tell her/him. 

He/She nods and it hits Mega Leafeon, he seems unfazed. 

He uses Leaf Blade, it hits P/N and I see a big gash on him/her. I gasp but P/N just growls. I chuckle and I yell "P/N USE P/M!"

It hits Mega Leafeon again, sending him back, but he still stands up.

I groan.

"P/N use D/P/M", as I say that my pokemon goes to use it but Mega Leafeon uses tackle.

P/N is send to the ground being pinned by Mega Leafeon. P/N's eyes glow a F/C and uses D/P/M.

I chuckle as Mega Leafeon is shot off her/him. I watch as P/N is able to take out Mega Leafeon.

I just laugh, but then I see the male from earlier go to pick up Mega Leafeon. I gasp and go into the ring.

"Nice fight." I smile sweetly, putting out my hand.

He smiles back and shakes my hand. "Thanks." He replies and I write something down on my notepad from my bag and I hand it to him.

"See you!, P/N and I are out!" I yell dropping a smoke bomb, us gone when it clears.

Nathan's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look to the note, Mega Leafeon sleeping in my arm. I make it home and I place Mega Leafeon in his bed and I read the note.

'Can't wait to fight again.
I'm Y/N and I can't wait to see you at my work place again.

- Call me 

456-543-970'

I chuckle at the note and smile to myself adding her phone to my contact list. I message her.

'Hello. This is Nathan. Can't wait either.'

I yawn and go over to my bed, I change into some comfortable clothes and I get in bed. I look to my phone to see she answered.

'Nice Mega Leafeon, he is cute. See ya.'

I smile and put my phone on the bed-side table and I go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Did ya'll like this? You know you can give suggestions and I'll for sure do them.