Nathan Park x Male!Wounded!Reader

Episode Name: I didn't know you swing that way!~
TW: None

A/N Sorry if any girls read this, you can just change he to she and other things in story I guess.

Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~

I frowned.

"Everyone will look at me differently Jake..." I mumble, talking to my best friend, Jake. 

He sighs. 

"I don't and you told me almost right away." He smiles

"Yeah.. but I c-can't tell.. Nathan... I'd get flushed!" He chuckles and nods.

I blush and I look down. I sigh and we get up from the steps of the front of the school. 

"What's taking them so long anyways?" I say standing next to Jake.

"Oh. They have detention, It should be over in a few minutes." Jake says, I nod.

"So your dad is okay with this.. You being out with friends?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah Y/N, don't worry, I told him I needed to study with some people to help me with my project." He smiles.

I nod and Ricardo and Nathan FINALLY come out, seemingly out of breath. I chuckle and I smile to the two. 

"You really must of wanted to get out of detention quickly!" I say cheerfully.

"N-no..d.. duh" Nathan says out of breath and I throw him my water bottle.

"Don't drink it all. I still have to walk home after we are done "studying"" I smile, using air quotes around studying.

"So what are we doing?" Ricardo says and Nathan takes a few sips of my water before passing it back to me.

"Hm, we didn't really think about that..." Jake says referring to me and him as we.

"Oops.. I forgot, we were busy talking.. about other subjects.." I smile nervously.

"Like what?" Nathan says.

"Oh nothing.." I reply blushing.

"How about we go to my place?" Ricardo says and I shrug. 

"To do what??" Jake replies.

"Hm.." I start to think of things we can do.

"I don't know.." Ricardo says.

I sigh "Me either.."

"Nathan any ideas?" Ricardo says toward the shorter male.

He just shrugs and frowns. 

"Hey Nathan you okay??" he nods and I smirk, not to sure about that.

"So what now?" I mumble.

"I don't-" Jake was cut off by a villain attacking town. 

It was a male, since he had a deep voice and seemed to be referred to as Multifarious. I gasp at the being knocking down everything in it's path, rubble falls down around us and I try to dodge some of it desperately, but when I go to jump out of the way of the fall boulder I trip falling on my butt and the larger boulder crushing my leg. I groan in pain and I don't see my friends around.

'This is how I go.. from a monster destroying the city...' I think, but just as I finish that thought I see the Flex Fighters. 

"Sir.. are you okay?" The blue ones asks and I shake my head, I point to the boulder on my leg. 

He gasps and calls for the red one, "Omni, A little help?"

The red one is able to lift the boulder with one enlarged hand. I try to get up but my leg is bleeding rapidly and my fibula is crushed in half, one half sticking out and I assume the other inside. I cry in pain and I groan, wanting to scream. The green one comes over and seems to start crying at the sight, he quickly picks me up and takes me to the nearest hospital. I start to see black spots clouding my vision.

"St.. With... Y/N" I become confused by the words he is saying since some are inaudible while my name was the only thing I heard last before passing out in his arms.

Beep... Beep... Beep...I hear over and over as I start to come too. I look down to my leg to see it is covered by a sheet. I look around for my friends, but I only find Nathan, he is sitting in the chair next to me his hand holding mine, while he sobs. 

I move my hand so I can rub my thumb across his hand.

"Y/N..." He mumbles and his eyes shift over from the floor to me.

I chuckle, "Hey Dork." I smile.

He wipes his eyes, which are red and puffy and he hugs me. "I'm so sorry..." He mumbles into my shoulder.

"It's fine... You didn't do anything wrong..." I kiss his forehead. 

I start to panic, my face flushes and I quickly spit apologizes as fast as I can. 

He chuckles "Y/N.. it's fine.. I.. uh.. I'm gay.." He mumbles rubbing his neck.

I blush more. "Me uh.. too." I chuckle.

"For you." We say at the same time.

I blush along with Nathan. We chuckle. Nathan then leans closer to my face. I feel his heat coming from his body. I blush a darker shade of red and our lips touch. I smile into the kiss. It was only for a few seconds then we broke.

"I didn't know you swing that way!~..." Nathan says jokingly and I laugh hard. 

"Yeah. Only for one." He blushes as I say that. 

"So.. Will you be my boyfriend??" I smile.

"Of course." He hugs me.

I whipped out my phone and quickly texted Jake telling him I was now dating Nathan. He congratulated us and told me to get better.

I was let out of the hospital a week later, with crutches, but that didn't stop Nathan from sneaking quick kisses with me before and after classes. I blush and chuckle at his childness still now and again, but I love him and he is my one and only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Another one done, Enjoy this chapter. I had time to write after school so :3

(Sorry for the many times I had to reupload this I found many mistakes ;w;)