Jake x Male!Reader

Episode Name: Coming out is hard..

TW: None.... unless you are homophobic... so.

Y'N POV
~~~~~~~~

I groaned as I swiped through Instagram looking for something to do. Then out of the blue I get a text. I click on the user and I read the text to myself.

Unknown:'Hey N/N, this is Jake' - 2:30

I blush and I reply.

Y/N: 'Uh. Hey.' 2:31

Jake: 'Wyd?' 2:31

Y/N: 'Nothing much.. Hbu?' 2:32

Jake: 'I would like to talk with you.. maybe tomorrow at school?' 2:32

I read the text over and over, my stomach twists. 'Why? What does he want to tell me? Oh god. What if I did something..' I shake my head to clear my thoughts.

Y/N: 'Sure. I'll see you at lunch.' 2:34

I turn off my phone and I plug it into the charger. I sigh and I lay on my bed, 'I wonder why he wants to talk to me..' 

With my last thought of the night I drift off into a peaceful sleep. The next morning came and I completely forgot about the text messages Jake had sent the night before. I knew in the back of my mind that I had to talk to him at lunch. I counting down every second till lunch would start since period one.

-Time Skip-

I wait around for Jake to show up to lunch, this was a normal routine of mine, sit alone, people watch, maybe be on my phone. Now this activity would be interrupted by Jake, since I have to look for him. I ignore the chattering of other students, I watch the three entrances in the room, hoping for Jake to come out of one of them. Then after a few minutes I spot him. He comes in the middle door, he scans the room as if he was looking for something... or someone. His eyes land on me and he smiles brightly. He walks over and sits next to me, only about a seat away. I feel a blush creep onto my face as his heat hits my side. I smile to myself lightly, before he speaks.

"Y/N I've been meaning to talk to you about this topic for a while..." He says slightly frowning.

I just nod along "You can talk to me about anything." I say trying to be comforting.

He smiles at this. "Y/N.. I'm gay." He says.

My heart jumps, it beats faster and faster as I repeat what he says in my mind. My face flushes.

"O-oh. Jake, I am glad you told me, coming out is hard." My voice filled with happiness.

"And.. I think I love you.." He mutters again, probably in hopes I wouldn't hear. I clearly did despite his efforts.

My heart starts to skip beats. "W-what.. C-could you re-repeat th-that?" I stutter out in a whisper.

"I love you Y/N L/N!" He exclaims looking to the floor. No one else in the cafeteria, but me, heard. 

My face turns bright red. 

"I love you too Jake Armstrong.." I say laughing lightly.

Jake's face flushes and he smiles. 

"S-so.. Will you go out with me?.." Jake says.

I smirk. "Of course." 

He locks his hand with mine, he moves closer to me and pecks my lips lightly. I put my over hand to his cheek and I bring him into another kiss. I break the kiss after a good minute and I rest my forhead on his and I chuckle lightly, my eyes closed. 

Then the bell rings.

Time for the next period. I get up, I wave bye and Jake and I race off in out separate ways. I mentally cheer to myself. I whip out my phone and I change Jake's contact name,

'My everything'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sorry this is so short! I am trying my best to write and it's been hard for me for personal reasons and for me not being motivated. Anyways here is another chapter. I will hope to get another out before the month's end. Love you my creeps! See you later!!