Jealous!Jake x Shy!Reader X Jealous!Nathan

Episode: You're Mine!
TW: Idk how ya'll feel about guys fighting over you, so there is that.

Y/N'S POV
~~~~~~~~~
I walked down the halls of the school, tried of all the students bumping into me, I had my scarf hiding my mouth and my long jacket hid my hands. I carried my books to my locker, I sigh and I place my books on the floor so I can roll up my sleeve. I place my thumb to the pad and I hear a click, telling me it has unlocked. I smile and open it. I put my arm back to my side, my sleeve falling down hiding my hand again. I pick up my books and I place them in my locker, I feel my phone vibrate, smiling, I remove my phone from pocket and I look at it. I shut my locker and I read a text from my boyfriend, Michael, I tapped on it quickly. I read it in my head.

'Hey N/N... I think we should see other people.. I'm sorta tired of your 'tude and.. just you. So, I'll see ya around....'  - Michael (BF) <3 2:23

My eyes water at the message. I turn off the screen and I put it back into my pocket. A few tears roll down my pink cheeks and I slam my locker shut, my head low, staring at the floor. The slam noise alerts everyone in the hall, they look over, whispering. I grab my bag's strap and I squeeze it tight as I walk off to class not bothered by who saw me.

'It's a joke right!? Right!' I tell myself.

I stop in the middle of the hall near my class. I look up from the floor over to the door. I sigh, walking in. I take my seat swiftly and the class starts.

~Time Skip~

I sit at lunch alone, I look over to Michael's table he is laughing and being happy with his friends. I growl, but before I could go get up to punch him two males walk over. 

"Hey N/N" The one I recognize as Nathan says, smiling.

Jake waves.

"Hi.." I say low and quietly, trying 1. not to lash out at the males and 2. to sound sad.

"We heard Michael broke up with you.." Jake says sadly.

"Yeah.. he seems happy though.. so I am glad.." 'Not.' I say then think afterward.

"Well that's good that you aren't mad at him." Nathan smiles and they both sit down with me, Nathan and Jake on different sides of me.

"I just wish he would of told me in person.." I mumble.

"Did he do it by text?" Jake said a little bit of anger laced through it.

I nod and he growls lowly. Nathan clenches his fist. I notice, but I don't say anything.

"Yeah. It's fine, he probably didn't mean to be rude about it.." I mumble.

"Well we are here for you." I see Jake glare at Nathan.

I smile sightly at their actions.

"Thanks guys." I look down again. 

Nathan gets up and leaves first then Jake after. Then I leave to go to my next class. I reach it in no time and I sit down ready for the lesson, feel a small bit better that Jake and Nathan are there for me. I smile at their names.

~End of School~

I walk out of the class, then swiftly down the hall to my locker. I pull up my sleeve and place my thumb to the pad, my sleeve drops again when I place to my side and I look through my stuff, I grab my books and I put them in my bag and I sigh. I take out my phone and I see it is still open to the text, I growl again to myself and I change his name to: 'Ex'

I sigh and I make a group chat with Nathan and Jake, I named the group: 'Friends' 

I walk out of school only to have my name yelled. Twice.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N! WAIT UP!"

I turn around to see the two males again.

"Hey guys." I say smiling.

"We wanted to talk with you.." Jake says blushing along with Nathan who looks to the floor.

"S-sure." I stutter and blush myself 'Why would they want to talk to me?' I wonder and we go out to the front of the school.

"N/N We need to tell you something.." Jake starts.

"I.. Uh.. we.. were jealous of Michael.." Nathan says shyly.

"Oh.." I mumble.

"We both.. have developed.. uh feelings for you.." Jake says rubbing the back of his neck blushing, Nathan blushes bright red.

"I s-see.." I mumble again.

"We would like to know.. if you'd be willing to take one of us.." They look to each other in agreement.

'I have to choose!?' I think shocked.

Jake's Ending
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh, Nathan you are nice and a good friend but, my choice is.. you Jake.." I say turning to him. 

He smiles wide and hugs me.

"I won't let anything happen to you.." He whispers and I blush.

Nathan looks crushed but he says, "You picked well N/N, see you around.." He smiles sadly to me. 

I frown, but Jake kisses me on the lips, I smile a bit, I forgot all about Michael.

'He never kissed me like this..' I think and we break for air. I smile to him and we walk off of campus towards our houses, we part ways and I smile to myself.

Nathan's Ending
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know you both like me... but I think you understand I can only choose one of you.." I say.

They nod and I continue. "I'm sorry Jake, but I choose Nathan."

I blush and Nathan picks me up bridal style and kisses me on the spot. I was startled but I quickly kiss back. He smiles as we break and I kiss his nose. 

"It's alright. Glad you are happy." Jake says walking away.

I smile sadly at him, but I get out of Nathan's arms.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say waving to him and I walk home smiling and blushing like an idiot.

Bonus Ending
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh.. I uh.. I'm sorry guys.. I just don't see you like that.." I mumble and they both look crushed.

"Sorry.." I say walking away sadly. 

3rd person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That day all their hearts were crushed, Y/N lived alone the rest of her life with two cats, but learned to love herself. Jake and Nathan turns out were both gay and feel for each other, they got married and adopted one child. 

END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Great I finished this, sorry it took so long, I was working on other things. Enjoy!