The Trio x Dead!Reader

Episode Name: She's really gone...
TW: Dead, funeral, etc.

A/N: Sorry for this sad one, I was in a sad mood since it is gloomy here. Also Y/M/N- Your Middle Name; Y/L/N- Your Last Name.

Flashback; 3rd POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N hummed a song to herself as she went down to the shop, she bought some stuff. She texted her friend group she would be over to study soon. They all answer back okay. She then payed and left the shop. As she started to cross the street, a drunk driver didn't stop, Y/N who was frozen in fear, forgot to move, so it slid to the right hitting her, hard, sending her and her items back and across the floor. On impact, few of her ribs were broken, along with a dislocated arm and a punctured lung. She was bleeding out onto the street, by the time someone had called 911, she was already slipping away. She let out a final tear as she slipped away for good.

Later that day, the trio got a call from the parents of Y/N explaining she had died. The trio was in shock. They didn't know how to react. They all just started to cry, wondering how they could of let this happen. They were superheroes and the thought of letting their friend die, hurt them DEEPLY. They could of saved her, they should of went with her.

Guilt swarmed the males hard, they fell into depressing states, not even talking to one another, not even going to school.. well Jake did, but he was sorta forced.

In the school there was a shrine at Y/N's locker, with a crowd of people, placing things, looking or just coming and going.

Jake's heart was broken, along with the others, but she was truly gone.

Jake's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed sadly as I fixed my tie in the mirror. I looked to my face, eyes a little red from crying... still. I walked out of the bathroom and to the window in my room. I watched as the rain fell in nice big and small droplets. I put my hand to the glass, it was cool to the touch, like Y/N's hands.

'She had always asked me to give her my sweater since she was always cold.' I smile sadly at the thought.

I take my hand away, it leaving a misty hand print, I turned around and walked out of my room, I knew my dad wasn't home, he never cared for Y/N, but her being dead, I know he felt bad for how he treated her. 

'At work again..' I think and I walk over to the door, I grab my black umbrella.

I look back at the apartment and I sigh walking out of the door, down the stair and out into the cold streets my umbrella shielding me from the rain.

Ricardo's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look around my room for my shoe, I take a glance under my bed, finally finding it. I sigh. 

'This is where Y/N always hid when we would play hide and seek here...' I think and I cry a little at the thought.

I wipe my eyes and I go sit on my bed, I place on my shoe and I inhale, I stand up and walk to my front door. I pace a few times and I grab my umbrella and I open it walking out. As I walk down the streets, the cold nips at my nose. 

'Y/N would be freezing right now.. but she still always loved the rain...' I think to myself and I continue down the streets to the cemetery. 

'Y/N has already been buried yesterday due to the forecast.' I think.

Nathan's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look to my self in the mirror, then to the door way to see Isabella standing there in her black dress.

"Hey Nathan..." she mumbles, clearly sad.

"Hey." I say back.

"I.. I miss Y'N..." she cries.

I sigh going over to hug her. 

"I know.. I miss her too.." I say crying with her.

Isabella and I release the hug and she walks further inside my room.

"I remember when Y/N would always be in here studding with you and I could come bug you both. You always asked me to leave so you can work, but Y/N always invited me to help." She giggles at the memory.

"You always got so mad at that.." I chuckle sadly and rub the back of my neck.

"Yeah... I did.." I smile sadly.

I glance to the clock. "We should head out now.." She nods and we meet the family in the kitchen, we all grab umbrellas and leave the warm house.

We get into the car and we drive to the cemetery.

-Time Skip: All arrive-

Jake's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I look to my right to see Y/N's parents crying. 

'They must feel guilty not spending time with her, due to work..' I think and I look back to Y/N's grave. 

I sigh, a few tears rolling down my cheeks. Nathan, who is on my left, puts his hand on my shoulder. 

"We all miss her.." He mumbles to me. I nod and I turn away from the grave slightly.

"She always knew how to make us smile.. even when she was hurt.." Ricardo mumbles and I turn back to the grave. 

I hear Y/N's parents footsteps reside, along with Nathan's family. That left only Ricardo, Nathan and I. I read what is writing on her grave in my head.

'Here lies Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N

A great daughter, friend and women.

2003 - 2019'

3rd POV
~~~~~~~~

Nathan, Jake and Ricardo all loom over the grave, Nathan soon leaving to join his family, Ricardo then walking home, Jake was left standing over the grave.

He sighed as he looked to the picture on the grave, it captured her beauty. The shine in her eyes. She looked so happy. He started crying, but soon went home, to go back into his depressed state for a while longer, probally to never see the sun for that week. 

Y/N, was always a great friend to them, in better or worse. Now she shall rest in peace after all the trauma, she went through. 

Rip: Y/N L/N. You shall be missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
This was a long one! But did I do good, any people crying? No. DARN! XD See ya'll in the next one shot.