Wingspan x Villian!Reader Part 2

Episode Name: Us and the Ocean...
TW: None.

A/N: V/N

Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit around anxiously in the sand wondering if he will come. I just blush at the thought of him. I sigh, watching the ocean. I then remember the mouthpiece of my suit not allowing my words to the world. 

'He's not coming..' I think to myself as the waves crash against the rocks I was looking at.

Then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turn around to see the male. 

"H-hey.." He says and I blush.

'He actually came..' I think and I remove my mouth piece.

"Hey.. You came.." I say

"Yeah.. I didn't think I like you... but I can't deny it anymore..." He says blush tinting his nice tan skin.

I blush and I hug him. He is hesitate but he hugs me back. Then we sit down looking out to the ocean.

'It's so calming.' I think and I look to him. 

He turns his face to look toward me. "This is weird.." he says and chuckles.

I chuckle along, "Yeah.." I mumble.

"Well.. we should get to know each other better..." He says and I nod in agreement.

"You first." He adds.

"Well I am 16, I go to high school.. sometimes. I am smart.. I guess and I am working to find a "potion" to cure my eyes.." I say the last part quiet.

"Whats wrong with your eyes?..." He mumbles seemly starting to remember someone.

"Uh.." I take off my mask to show him.

"..Y/N" He mumbles.

"Wait.. How do you know my name??" I say quickly placing my mask back on.

"I uh.." He sighs and removes his mask to reveal it is Nathan Park, my best friend.

"N-nathan.." I stutter.

"So you're V/N.." He says looking out to the ocean.

I nod and I say "So you're WingSpan.. then... Jake and Ricardo..." I mumble it finally clicking.

"That's why you are always late.. and you never have time to hang out with me..." I mumble and his expression softens.

"I'm sorry.. N/N" He says sadly.

"N-no it's fine!" I say reassuring him. 

He scoots closer to me and I take this to my advantage. I kiss his cheek making him shocked and blush. I blush a tint of pink and he laughs. I laugh too, then he pins me to the floor like before kissing me rough and needy. Then I kiss back, he licks my bottom lip for entrence and I grant it. He explores my mouth and I pull away making him whine like a small kid. I blush and laugh. I boop his nose and I crawl my way out and start running for my life. He chases after following my foot prints and watching my moves. I run close to the ocean, everytime it comes it it clears my foot prints. He sighs but doesn't stop even with the foot prints gone. Then I smirk, letting him get closer. I turn on my rocket boots flying up. He shouts.

"No fair!" Then he puts on his mask flying up to me.

He easily stops before he crashes into me, hugging me to him so we are floating in the air. He kisses me and I kiss back. I blush as I start to float us down to the sandy floor. We stay like this, my arms around his neck and I again pull away. 

"We should get home.. It's late.." I mumble and he groans.

He agrees and says he has some homework do to anyways. He kisses me by and I place on my mask and we both fly away off to our homes.

I make it home easily and I creep in not wanting to wake my parents. I take off my mask and set it on my dresser, then my phone rings notifying me I have a new message. I open messager thingy. It's from Nathan. I click it.

'Love you. <3' it says and I smile.

'Love you more.' I reply and turn off my phone. 

I change from my villian outfit and I get to bed. I was so tired that when my head hit the pillow my eyes snapped shut sending me into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Sorry for the short one. I've been having trouble writing bc of school. So I might change my update timing to weekends and sometimes in between on the weekdays. Thanks

-Author-Chan.