.1.

Preference : How you meet

Jake Armstrong: You met Jake at school. It was in third grade. You both happened to go to the same school and since you were new, Jake was nice enough to talk to you and show you around the school. When High School rolled around, your bond was never severed. You both stayed good friends, along with Ricardo and Nathan. You just can't find a way to get away from them, but you love it.

Stretch: You met Stretch one day when the city was under attack. The stupid splitting creature was attacking the city. Again. This meant you were probably somewhere close by doing something reckless. Like last time when you just had to go down to see the monster attack the city and record it for you Blog. Stretch didn't need to save you then because a citizen had pushed you out of the way of a rock, the other person was fine too, you promised them you would go home. (You didn't even make it 1 step back to your house). This time however no one was around to save you, so you were about to be crushed by falling debris. You were about to scream and cover your head, but you felt someone grab you before you could be hit, although you fell to the floor with the other person landing on top of you. You grunt as your back hits the floor roughly, you have you eyes closed tight. You finally open them when you hear a voice. "Are you okay?.." Your eyes snap open to see Stretch is on top of you, making you red in the face. You just nod, Stretch smiles and he tells me to stay here. Then he goes to fight. After the fight, he walks you home and slips you a piece of paper. 

Call me. Then his number is scrawled on the paper right after.

Ricardo Perez: You met Ricardo at school. It was in High school, he was the new student and you were helping Jake show him around. After a while you and the boys became very good friends and are inseparable. Even though you both have your fights, you always apologize because neither of you would forgive yourselves if you were no longer friends.

Omni-Mass: You met Omni-Mass when you were running from an attack, you bumped into him. He knocked you down and you were instant red in the face from anger and embarrassment. Without looking you yelled at him and he was taken aback by this. Once you looked up to see the masked superhero, you quickly apologized. He chuckled and helped you out of harm's way. You were grateful for this and after the battle he came to find you. You were shocked that he would want to talk to you again. After you guys chatted for a bit, you really hit it off, you got to know each other better - Of course with limits like you don't know who he is, what school he goes to, if he goes to school etc. - When you had to say goodbye to him, you slipped him a piece of paper with your number on it.

Nathan Park: You met Nathan the same time you met Jake, in third grade. You had fallen while running from some bullies. You began to cry, which alerted Jake and Nathan, the main bully was spitting insults in your face and was hitting and kicking you, Jake grab Nathan by the arm and they rushed over to you to "save" you. Jake pushed the bully back and Nathan helped you up. "Are you okay?..." Nathan spoke softly, you stared at his eyes and how they sparkled. You just nodded. Jake and Nathan took you away from the bullies. Ever since that day, you and Nathan have grown fonder of each other and you treat Jake just like a brother. You and Nathan feel sad when you are apart so the guys do everything to keep you to together.

Wingspan: You met Wingspan while you were helping them fight the monster. You were known as (H/N) and you were the first superhero anywhere near charter city. Of course there wasn't any monsters for you to take care of then it was just robberies and such. While fighting the monster had pushed Wingspan into you, you had fallen backward and he landed on top of you. You could tell he was blushing and you could feel you were too, but you wouldn't let him see that. He got off you after muttering sorry and then you beat the monster. Wingspan was still sorta embarrassed by it and so you slipped him your number and told him to call you, then you left in a cloud of smoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Well this took a while anyways..

BACK TO LE COFFIN.