Ricardo x Hero!Reader

Episode Name: Save me.

TW: None

H/N = Hero Name

A/N So sorry it has been so long since I uploaded a chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV
~~~~~~~~

'Normal day at school' I thought as I walked through the school to my locker. 

"Glad it is over for today.." I mumble to myself smiling. 

I put my books away and I went to walk out of school. I walked home that day, which was good of me. No of course I didn't know Ricardo would be hanging out of a window thanks to a villain. No I didn't like the guy.., but I knew I had to save him. I put my backpack in a dark alley and I take out my suit.

I quickly pulled it on and I fly up the building and into the window shoving them both back inside, since I was able to kick the guy in the chest so he was send flying back, bringing Ricardo inside from the force. 

The goon groans. I smirk. 

"Nice to see you H/N" The goon groans out.

I laugh. "Yeah! Really!" I squeal out, sarcastically.

I jump up hanging into an exposed beam in the ceiling. I swing myself so I can get enough momentum to kick the other two goons at the same time. As if on cue the two goons rush at me. I swiftly bring my legs up and I let go of the bar swinging into the two. They fall back in two directions. The main goon caught me off guard and swept my legs, he dived at me, but I rolled so he hit the floor. Smirking I got up off the floor as quick as I could and I grabbed his hands and handcuffed them to a desk nearby. Then I take another set of handcuffs and I bring both of the knocked out goons together and I use one to put their hands together. Then I use another set to wrap around a pole and I click the loops around their hands. 

Satisfied with how the are hooked I go over to Ricardo. I use a voice changer as I talk.

"Sir, are you alright?" I ask

He blinks a few times.

"Uh.. Yeah. Thanks!" He smiles

"Good, now hold on!" I yell and I grab him and I jump out the broken window. I make my way down the side of the building, Ricardo screams a bit and we land on the floor. I smile lightly and I chuckle. I set him down lightly. His eyes are wide in shock. 

"You are safe now, you should get home." I say turning around my jetpack making me take off into the distance.

Smiling and cheering to myself for saving someone, I rush home to get my homework done. I fly into through the window and I change into my pjs. I sigh as I flop on my bed.

"How long can I keep this secret from my friends.." I mumble holding up my (H/N) mask, I drop it on the floor. 

"I really don't know.." I sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Part 2???

Sorry for not uploading and stuff though guys I've just had a lot of stuff to do. School is back and I am on break for a bit, but on May 31 I might start uploading again, once or twice a week. I know exciting stuff right. Anyways I'll see you all in a future chapter!

(Sorry it is so short, I haven't had the time to write a full chapter. I'll try to make a part 2 asap!)