Nathan Park x "Lovesick"!Reader

Episode: Even you need to eat..
TW: Eating disorder and Depression

Y/N's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh as I looked out the window of the classroom, out toward the world. Then I snap back to the lesson when I hear my last name called.

"Miss L/N! Do you have the answer?" the teacher said.

I panicked 

"N-no... Sorry sir.." I looked down to my shoes as everyone stared or giggled at my stupidity.

I sighed again.

"It's alright Miss L/N, you can get the next one." He mumbles clearly dissapointed I wasn't paying attention.

I waited, then the bell rang, I rushed out of the room and to the cafeteria. I scanned the room to see Nathan Park, the boy I have loved for so long. I sigh dreamily to myself before I started to stare at him. Erica scoffed. 

"Like he'd like you.." she mutter passing me. 

I nodded in agreement before she left. "She's right.." I mumbled.

I walked off to the bathroom to make me throw up the water I had drank in class thinking of the bad things I always do.

'I'm to fat.. I'll never be liked if I don't get rid of this fat.. I need to puke to get rid of the pounds. I can't live like this..' I think as I place my fingers into my mouth reaching for my uvula making me gag and the water comes up. 

I project it into my toilet, I get up flushing it, I scan the restroom to make sure no one was there. There wasn't so I washed my hands and left quickly. I place my hand over my stomach to feel my ribs. I sigh and I put my sweater on and I sit down at a lonely table. A few people stare and I can only think of hurtful things they'd be thinking.

'Disgusting..'

'She is so big..'

'Ugh. She wants attention so badly...'

I get a tap on the shoulder and I turn around, I didn't notice the tears running down my face. I look up at the person to see it is Nathan. I blush. 

"Hey.. Are you okay?.." He whispers.

I nod and I turn around, he doesn't believe me and his friends come to sit next to me. Nathan sits next to me while Jake and Ricardo sit in front of us. I blush at the heat coming off of him. He chuckles at my face. 

"You're cute.." He mumbles, I look to him in shock to see he has pink dusting his cheeks.

I smile to myself and my eyes water again. Tears stream down and I chuckle at it. 

"God... I hate myself.." I mutter as I laugh silently.

"Why.. you're a good person.. Y/N" I blush as he says my name.

"H-how do yo-ou kno-ow my name?.." Tears still streaming down my face but not as violently as before. 

He puts his hand to my cheek and wipes them away with his thumb. "Because Y/N... I love you.."

My heart stops at these words, my face heats up and I hug him. He chuckles and hugs me back and seems shocked when he feels my ribs and how weakly I hug him.

"Oh.. Y/N.. what did you do to yourself.." He mumbles into my hair. I cry into his shoulder.. and I speak, but my words are muffled by him. 

He sighs and says. "You need to stop.. even you need to eat.. you can't just.. stop.. You can die.. and I'd never forgive myself.." He says tears now streaming down his face. 

Jake and Ricardo leave to let us talk and I saw Jake's eyes water. I sigh, "I know.. but I can't.. this feeling... of being empty.. it's.. it's.. addicting" I mutter.

He strokes my hair and the bell rings for the start of our last period. I hug him once more and I race off to the classroom.

~~Time Skip: In the classroom, about 6 minutes before school ends~~

I was all packed up and I wait for the last six minutes to pass. Then suddenly I began to feel weak and tired. Before I could even raise my hand, I face planted into the desk, darkness surrounding me.

My weak eye lids open to bright lights, I blink a few times to assure my eyes will get use to the light. I recognize the room as a hospital room. I feel someone squeezing my hand, I look over to see Nathan. I blush and I try to talk but a tube blocks my air way. I breathe through my nose. I move my hand alerting him I was awake. He looks up at me, his eyes red and puffy from crying. I felt bad. A few tears rolled down my face aswell. I scanned the room once more, my parents where there. Like they cared anyways. I sighed. 

"I'm so so sorry.." He croaks out. 

I feel more tears run down my face. I pat his hand trying to say 'it's not your fault.'

He nods and he kisses my forehead. A nurse comes in and removes the breathing tube. She then places a food tray in front of me and tells Nathan to make sure I eat, he nods and I eat the stuff on the tray anyways. I didn't taste good, but I know my stomach would appreciate it. 

He chuckles and wipes his face from excess tears. I place down the spoon and I look to him. I smile sadly and he says "I'm going to see you everyday until they release you Y/N.."

"Thanks Nathan.."

He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

This is a sorta short one, sorry, school and stuff. Enjoy tho!