Ricardo x Shy!Reader

Episode Name: Too shy for you..
TW: None

Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the halls as normal, my hoodie covering my hands and my jeans covering all my legs leaving no skin showing besides my neck and face. I sigh and reach my locker. I look over to Ricardo's locker on the other side of the hall to see him, Nathan and Jake. 'Hm.. they are always talking..' I think and I just open my locker to grab my drawing book, my book for science and I put my diary inside to "protect" it from others. I place my science book into my bag, then I go to lock my locker only for my diary to drop out of the "pocket" I taped to the inside of my locker. I gasp in suprise dropping my drawing book in the process. Pages from both books scatter across the floor of the hall. My eyes pricked with tears as I started to pick up the pages. Then as I was going to pick up the picture of Ricardo, someone picks it up. I looked up quickly to see it was Ricardo, I blush and went to grab it from him only for him to lift it higher into the air for him to look at it and so I wouldn't be able to grab it.

"These are really good Y/N.." he says smiling at me returning the page.

"Uh.. th-hanks.." I manage to stutter out before I remeber all the pages scattered, I quickly drop to the floor on my knees to collect them before he or anyone else can look at them. Jake, Nathan and Ricardo help me to pick them up. I blush worried one of them would find the page from my diary about the jock. I sigh quietly knowing they will. 'Everything bad always happens to me..' I think and tears roll down my cheeks. I see Ricardo reading a page and I freeze. 

"Y-you're reading.. my stuff..." I mumble. He doesn't stop reading it and more tears roll down my face 'He found it for sure..' I think.

"Here.." He says quietly and I take it stuffing it into my book not wanting to read it knowing it was the page about him.

After we finished cleaning up it was time for class and I quickly took the pages from all of them not caring of they were in order or not, I just shoved them into my backpack and ran off. I heard Ricardo yell my name but I ignored it. More tears rolled down my cheek and onto my jacket. I make it to class only for my classmates to stare at me and whisper.

"Is she okay.."

"What happened to her.."

"She is always so sad..."

"What a freak.."

"Forget her she is just wants attention..."

I heard few whisper, I swear some of them didn't sound like they were coming from the students althought I ignore it and go to my seat.

~Time Skip~

I walked out of my last class tear marks along my cheeks, I was tired of crying and just tired now in general. I remember what happened before first period and I blush. "Darn it!" I yell and I punch locker, no one was in the hall, at least I thought untill Jake, Nathan and of course Ricardo walked over. 

Ricardo tapped me on the shoulder "Hey.. You okay?"

 I just nod in response not wanting to face him. I looked to my hurting fist to see it is bloody. I just sigh at it.

"Are you sure.. because you're bleeding.. Maybe you should go to the nurse.." Nathan squeaks out and I just shake my head.

"I'm fine..." I say in a low voice.

I open my locker and put away my math book and I see the clutter of pages in my backpack. I ignore it and I feel another tap on my shoulder, I whip around only for Ricardo to hug me. I blush a lot and I get goosebumps. 

"I said I was fine..." I mumble into his shoulder. 

"N/N I know you aren't.." He replies "And I like you too.." he adds and I feel like it was an out of body experience at the moment.

"C-can you repeat that.. I blacked out.." I joke and he chuckles.

"Here." He kisses me and I kiss back it was short but sweet. I smile to him and we walk to the nurse to bandage my hand.

"I guess I wasn't too shy for you then.." I say on the way there.

"Never." He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
I tried guys, this is a longer one too I noticed so good for you I guess??

Make sure to suggest some for me to write. See ya!