Nathan Park x Reader

Episode Name: Seconds to Spare

TW: Very sad... ;w;

Song: Terrible Things by Mayday Parade

S/N - Son's Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

3rd POV:

Nathan walked into the classroom, his eyes quickly were met with those of the new student sitting next to him. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She smiled at him and he smiled at her despite his daydreaming. He quickly made his way to his seat and sat down near her. She smiled again and said "Uh.. H-Hello. I am Y/N."

She chuckled nervously and Nathan thought it was cute. He replied "Hi Y/N.. I'm N-Nathan.." 

He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed, she just chuckled and smiled. Nathan couldn't help but stare at her, 'She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..' He'd think to himself.

As the weeks went by Y/N and Nathan would talk to each other in class and around school. They were great friends, but one day Nathan was staring at her for a long time, she noticed and smiled. Then she spoke up, "Nathan.. can I tell you something. I've noticed you staring and.. I see in your eyes that you are in love with me.. and I am glad to say. I think I am too.." 

Nathan jumped a little at her words at first, then when he heard her say she loved him, he pinched himself lightly to make sure it wasn't a dream. He blushed a lot and he smiled sheepishly and she blushed too.

"What I am telling you is.. do you want to be my boyfriend?" She looked to the floor for a moment before looking back at him. 

Nathan cheered in his head and he blurted out "Yes", it wasn't too loud for anyone but her to hear thought.

After class they held hands and went to tell their friends. They were so supportive and they loved both of them. It took a few months before Y/N and Nathan introduced each other to their parents and siblings. When Nathan did introduce her to his siblings, Y/N just couldn't get over how adorable some of his younger siblings were, she would always do anything for them and Nathan knew this. Which is why Nathan loved her, she was caring, sweet, smart and the best person to ever live on this planet.

This is also the reasons that Nathan married her almost right after high school. He had it all planned, he had the ring wrapped in gift wrap and paper, on their date to the park he'd give it to her. Without any surprise, she had said yes. She was so happy they were engaged that they got married only a few months after at a church. They bought their own house before long too.

Also before long, Y/N was pregnant with a baby boy. When she was going to tell Nathan but she was scared, but he found her in the bathroom crying and she couldn't let him see her like this. So she told him everything. He was so happy he'd be a father and he knew he'd love the baby no matter what..

When Y/N gave birth, she couldn't believe how adorable the child was. She just wanted to give him everything. Which is why she named him. S/N. A perfect name for an adorable child.

When the boy turned one, Y/N had some terrible news for both of them. It took Y/N everything in her body to not fall on the floor and cry, but she had to tell them. Nathan returned home and Y/N put their one-year-old into his crib. "Nathan.." She said her voice almost breaking.

"What is it Y/N.. are you okay?" Nathan asked quickly.

Y/N took a deep breath and began again. "Nathan.. I have to tell you a terrible thing.. It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks.. Please don't be sad now, I really believe.. you were the greatest thing that ever happened to me.." Tears ran down her face as she started to sob.

Nathan shook his head in disbelief and he started to cry. He fell to his knees and cried more. Y/N got up and hugged him and they sobbed together, their one-year-old not knowing what was going on.

She had passed only a few weeks before their son's second birthday. She made sure to have a present for him that he could forever know was from her. Nathan shook as he saw him unwrap the present. It was a book of her memories, thoughts and feelings. Nathan began to cry as he read the little inscription. 'For both my loves, don't forget about me and know I love you and I'll be looking over you. Always.'

Nathan's eyes brimmed with tears, but he blinked them away. He looked in the book and it told of when they first met, every single thought and feeling she felt then. The book told about their whole life. After her telling him about how she was sick, the pages stop. Which made his heart break. 

When S/N turned five, Nathan got the book and read everything about her to him every night. Just so he'd know who his mom was.

"Now son, I'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things..." Nathan said sadly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

BROO THAT GAVE ME FEELS ;W;

I'm crying..

B-back to the coffin *sobs*