Chapter 6

Y/N P.O.V;
Vegeta and you were approaching your father's study. Vegeta was not planning on leaving you alone anytime soon. Said he wasn't going to risk anything. But you understood. Secretly you were worried, scared that Yamacha would pop up at anytime.

Vegeta and you reach your father's study. He opened the door letting you walk in first. When you looked in, you saw your father working on some paper work along with his lab area a little messy. Shaking your head at how messy he could be.

"Hello." The King looked up smiling at you. "How are you feeling today?" As he stands up and walks around his desk to head towards you.

Letting go of Vegeta's hand smiling at him. "I'm doing better." Stopping in front of your father.

He examined your shoulder. Looking completely serious. Not happy. "What is this?" He questions. His finger pointing to the mark Vegeta gave you.

Blushing a bit you looked at Vegeta who just stood there smirking. Proud of what he did. Then look back at your dad. "Ummm. I'm with Vegeta?" You said as a question completely nervous of how he would react.

He looked at Vegeta. "She's my mate. That mark." Standing next to you. "Is symbolic. Claiming that she is my mate." Still smirking.

"Do you have one?" Completely curious of how it worked. Completely skipping the fact it happened during sex. So you covered your face with your hand, being a blushing mess.

"Yes." Vegeta was now serious. His smirk gone. "It is to show that we are one another's. But that is enough. If you wish to know more speak to my father." Being done with this mushy topic. As he turned to face the door.

"I'll see you later?" You asked him before he left your side. Crossing your arms facing him.

"Of course." He smirked. Kissing you passionately before leaving.

Once the door shut you turned to face your father who was still standing there with a stern expression. But then it softens. "So I guess I do not need to force you to leave." He says walking back to his lab area.

"Wait. What?" Completely confused for a moment.

"I want you to leave with them. You will be safer their. But you and him are now together. Will you go?" He ask grabbing a capsule still not looking at you.

"Dad. Why...how..."

"Answer me." He demanded. Clenching his fist looking down.

You never saw your father this upset before. "Yes." You reply sadly looking down. Of course you were happy to leave with Vegeta But you did not want to leave yet. "I will come back and visit." You say looking up at him.

He forces a small smile on his lips before turning around and looking in your eyes. "Of course you will. I will miss you and I'm sure your sister as well." Coming up and giving you a hug. Making you hug him back tightly.

Once you two released each other he smile. "Come now. Lets show them what we have been working on." As he hands you a yellow and blue capsule.

The gift you have been working on for Vegeta. Grasping it tightly. Then the two of you walking out the the empty field to prepare for them.

VEGETAS P.O.V;
Vegeta walked into his parents room that they were currently staying in. The King and Queen were standing outside with Kakarot. They were in deep discussion as he saw his mothers tail wrapped around her waist. She only did that when something was serious or wrong.

"Son." His father boomed as he saw him coming outside to join them.

"What?" He practically growled.