Chapter 36

When you woke up you instantly looked around. Vegeta was no where in sight. Which made sense. Even he wanted to be around he had a kingdom to run. You did see Sylvia and her mate. They were sitting in chairs to the side of the room.

Sylvia and her mate Vegeta were on the chairs on the side of the room. Looking at their grandbaby. You just smile and let them have there time. They were loving Baby Vegeta.

Not too much time went by until the doctor came in and check on you. "How are you feeling, queen."

"Tired. Sore." You mumbled.

That's when the Sylvia and Vegeta looked at you. Then stood up and approached your bed as the doctor made sure your okay.

"How long was I asleep."

"Only a day." Sylvia said. Handing you the baby since he was getting fussy.

"Do you need help?" The doctor asked as he saw you getting ready to feed the baby.

"I think I have it." You say. The old king and queen left the room as you started to lower your shirt. The doctor stayed by your side in case you had trouble. Thankfully Baby Vegeta had no issue latching on. "Where is the king?" You couldnt help but finally ask now looking up at the doctor

"The king went to have a meeting with the councilmen. They called upon you both but for obvious reasons you couldnt attend." Picking up his clipboard.

"Thank you." Smiling at him.

He nodded and left. Leaving you and the baby. You couldnt help but smile at him. Tears forming in your eyes again. This time he actually opened his eyes and he had (E/C) eyes. You laughed a bit.

"You really do look exactly like your father. Thank kami you have something of mine." Moving your finger so he could onto onto your finger. He had a little strength for a newborn. Then again he was half sayain. Sucking happily while he held your finger. His flame hair sticking straight up. His tail wrapping around your wrist tightly.

Nothing but pure happiness spread throughout your body. Your baby was born. Here. Healthy.

You heard the door open and you say your mate walk in. His navy and gold armor with his cape. Along with his white gloves and boots. He walked up to your bed. Not being able to hold back the smirk.

"How are you?"

"Fine." Smiling up at him then looking back at the sleeping baby now on your breast. "You eating in your sleep." Whispering at your son. "He looks so much like you."

"He has your eyes though."

"Thankfully." You give a soft laugh. "I would not know he was mine if he did not have something of mine." You tease. Vegeta chuckled. "What did the councilmen want?" Asking as you look up at him.

Vegeta looks into your (E/C) eyes. "Just to congratulate us. Know when we will have a ceremony for him and what not."

You nodded a little angry. "They could not wait until I was healthy enough to attend?"

Vegeta knew what you meant. That he was taken away from you in this state. "They told me it was an emergency."

"Yeah right." You mumble. "Anyway." You smile to change your mood. I love you."

He chuckles a bit. "I thought your mood swings were over." He teased.

You giggled a bit. "Oh. I am just getting started."

It was quiet for a moment. Enjoy the little moment of peace. Looking at the sleeping baby in your arms. You covered yourself up as he was making scrunched up faces. Growling lightly in his sleep.