Chapter 31

VEGETA'S P.O.V;

"Where is the bastard!" Vegeta shouts at Bronx. He didn't realize Terrance wasn't there at first. With Bronx being the center of it all Vegeta forgot.

Bronx smirked. "You know. Its not very hard to get into the castle. When I broke in to take Y/N. That wasn't why I actually entered the castle." Looking at the royal family as he slowly approached.

"It was a perfect opportunity to plant my little...." tapping his chin as if thinking. "Spy. He explored your castle. You were too obsessed with me to even think about Terrance. So he laid low. Waiting and watching. I can only assume he should be leaving the castle with my queen soon."

Vegeta looked back at him castle. Completely shocked that this could of happened. Clenching his teeth once more. He faced Bronx. "Liar! You went through the trouble of killing guards and almost yourself just to plant him in the castle! It's a lie."

Bronx chuckles lightly. "Go see for yourself."

Vegeta was about to go until Kakarot held his shoulder. "You stay here. I'll check." Vegeta glared at him for a moment.

"If anything happens-" he started to say.

"Trust me." Then he quickly flew off into the castle while Vegeta faced Bronx.

"This is the end for you." The prince hissed. As he stepped forward.

"I don't know about that, but as for your castle. It is."

That's when multiple ki blast were shot at the castle. The sayians quickly deflected as many as they could only letting one or two hit the castle. The rogue sayians still tried to destroy the castle. Vegeta charged at Bronx as the king and Queen quickly faught to defend there home.

Y/N P.O.V;

"I cannot sit here!" You yelled after only a couple minutes of being in the safe room. "Vegeta is out there and we are just sitting here." You look at your guards. "Why can you not at least help them!?" You yelled at Raditz and Nappa.

You were standing by the door. Trying to leave. You had a bad feeling and wanted to help in some way. Nappa was standing in front of you so you couldn't leave as your guards stood close by.

"We have strict orders to watch you." Nappa spoke.

"Screw the orders! Your prince could needs your help! Go!" You point at the door.

"I have strict orders princess. Even if you are the princes mate I cannot ignore him."

"Be a man! Do what is right! Sitting in this room is not helping anyone! I'm perfectly safe!"

That's when you all felt a small vibration of the ki blast hitting the castle. Some little dust and weak spot on the ceiling, let some rubble fall.

"See! It is not safe down here either!" You yell.

The guards all looked at eachother. Not knowing what to do. If the castle was under attack then that could risk the ceiling collapsing on top of them. No place to escape. If they did leave, they would have to find another spot to keep you safe. Even if it was not as secure. They had escape ways. It was a tough call but they couldn't risk it. So Nappa opened the door.

"We need to find another place to hide for now. Omilia stay with the princess. Me and Raditz will take point as Zekeial follows behind us. Do not let her out of your sight." Nappa warned Omilia.

She nodded as you all left the room. As you left another blast hit the castle causing a piece of the ceiling to fall. Omilia held you close to her and blasted the ceiling piece away. Causing debreeze to fall from the sky instead.