Chapter 14

About a week went by. Vegeta was rarely away from you with the threat being near by. When you woke up, Vegeta was finishing getting dressed for the day. He looked at you as you gave him a small smile from the bed. "Good morning."

"Morning." He states. Finally putting his cape on.

You stand up and go over to help him with it. "Going to train?"

"Later. As for now I need to contact my home planet and speak to The captain of my guards."

You finish with his cape. Then stand behind him straightening it. "Oh? And what for?"

"To inform them that I am bringing you and about the situtation."

Once its straighten you pat his shoulders letting him know. Then he turns to face you. "I thought your father did that?"

"He should of." He growls a bit.

"But..." edging for him to continue.

"The old man did not."

"So you need too." Crossing your arms a bit. The ship was a tad cold. And you were only in a silk nightgown.

He nods a tad annoyed that he has to deal with it. Then places his hands on his hips. "Yes. Now get dressed. Come to the front of the ship when you are done."

You nod Then kiss him real quick before he leaves. You didn't know if you would be shown in the call, so you figure you would look nice. Putting on a light pink dress. With a silver see through. With the sleeves being the silver see through material. Then tossing your hair up. Into a cute bun with a couple curls coming down. Adding some earrings then leaving to the front of the ship (If your hair is short don't worry, you still cute 😊)

Leaving the room, Nappa and Raditz were immediately by your sides. You realised they were more protective and so was Vegeta over the week. You tried to mention it before but he decided it would be best to leave in silence. Telling you not to worry.

Once you walk into the front of the ship, you see Vegeta talking to someone who reminds you of Goku. You approach Vegeta from behind at the man on the screen looks at you and nods his head. "Princess."

Vegeta steps aside to see you and smirks at how beautiful you look. Standing by his side you look at the sayian. "Hello." Giving s small wave.

"This is captain Bardock. Head of my elites."

"Well it's nice to meet you Bardock."

It's wonderful to meet you as well princess. We have the entire palace secure for when you and our prince arrives. I have a female sayian for you to keep with you as well."

"What about Nappa and Raditz?" You started to grow find of them."

"They will be your guards still for now. But we would like to assign you a female guard so you are not alone when you change or bathe."

You nod understanding. Nappa and Raditz were originally Vegeta's guards. Well mainly Kakarot. So you figured they would go back at one point. "Okay." You smile. "Sounds great." Looking at Vegeta then back to Bardock who smiles a bit at you. Seeing how sweet you are. Then he looks at Vegeta.

"Now. Is there anything else we need to speak of?"

Vegeta looks at you for a moment. Thinking, now would be the best time to tell you what has been happening. "Yes." Looking at Bardock. Making your attention on Vegeta. To pay full attention to what he has to say. "We have intruders on our ship."

"What?!" You can't help but say completely shocked. Then it made sense. Nappa and Raditz were more on edge and so was Vegeta. "Who!"

"Those three blasted fools." Vegeta says now looking into your (E/C) eyes. You could see the fire burning through his onyx eyes. Filled with determination, anger. Then he looked back at the huge screen. "Get a search crew ready. We cannot find them. So once we land, you and the top elites will search this ship. I want them found!"