Chapter 23

You and Vegeta ate something once you made it back to the castle. Eating a lot more than usual. It shocked Vegeta a bit, but you haven't eaten much for the pass couple days due to building the gravity machines.

Once you two were finished you went to the lab to grab the last gravity machine. As for Vegeta he went to check on his sayians to see how their training was going.

Two of the guards remained outside the door as two followed you in. You were looking for the capsule that was brown and white. It was holding the gravity machine. You found it on the table grabbing it happily. Then walking out to meet Vegeta.

Once you were outside you saw him in his own machcine training. Instead of bothering him you walked into the open feild then opened it. You walked inside to check the controls. Brock followed you in.

Omilia was outside as Peter and Zekeial were called over by Bardock. He had to discuss something with them.

You were checking the controls, setting your gravity braclet higher so you could turn on the machine.

"Are you sure this is safe?" His deep voice laced with concern.

"I will be fine. I was not there for the final testing so I want to check it before someone else uses it."

"It may not be safe though princess." He speaks gently. Placing a hand on your back.

"That is why you are here." Giving a teasing smile.

"Defending you is one thing. Gravity is another." He chuckled. Resting his hand there. It didn't bother you. You were sure it was just him worried.

Making you laugh lightly and wave your hand. "Sh."

The machine hummed. As you set it to a low setting to be safe. It was working perfectly until the robots turned on automatically.

"Should that happen?" Bronx spoke a little worried as the 5 ki robots surrounded you two.

"No." You say a little worried. Trying to turn off the machine, but it wasn't working. It was locked. "It is not turning off." You panic a bit.

"Princess." Brock starts until a robot shoots a ki ball at you. Releasing you as he quickly blocks it. Making him grunt slightly. It was a lot stronger than he expected. "Stay behind me." Backing up to keep you against the wall as the robots surround you. Keeping you at the wall.

"Just try to destroy them or keep them distracted. Someone put a master lock on this machine." Turning around and quickly trying to hack the controls. No matter what you did though it was not working.

All you could hear was Bronx grunts then at one point an arm wrapped around your waist. Then pull you against his chest as he rushes to the door. "We need to get out. Now!" He yells slightly. "They are getting stronger." Once you two reach the door he was about to punch it down until he saw a ki blast towards you. Finally realising you were the target. So he twisted around, grabbing you and pulling you to his chest, wrapping his arms around you and twisting his body letting the blast hit his arm instead of you. Then pushing you against the door his body blocking you. Blast after blast hitting his back. He had no time to turn around. Not wanting to risk you getting hurt.

Vegeta! Help us!  Omilia was not were in sight as you looked outside. Not even a minute pass you saw Vegeta. In just his spandex and boots. Sweat covering his body as he was training. "Vegeta! Break the door down!"

That's when you heard a loud grunt from brock. "Take her away from the door!" Vegeta shouted at him.

Brock nodded holding you once more. Flying towards the other side of the wall away from the door. Letting Vegeta break it open. Turning off the machine in the process, but the bots were still focused on you. Brock now blocked with one arm. You realised just how powerful they were. As his spandex tore off in one blast. Then the next one made him grunt slightly from the pain of the next one. Causing his arm to burn.