Chapter 17

There must of been over 200 sayians easily, ready to greet their prince. You were sure half were ready to search the ship. Once the door was fully opened, they place their right fist over there chest and bowed. A sign of respect. The prince and you walked down the ramp. Walking through the walkway, they left opened. Leading you two straight to the castle. The sky was red. Even though it looked different it was still amazing. The castle was so elegant.

The sayians were all on guard. Ready for anything.

"Search my ship." Vegeta spoke loudly. Not turning around.

Then you two heard footsteps going onto the ship. When you took a peak, you saw about 70 going onboard as the others stood guard. But about another 50 followed you and Vegeta. As Raditz and Nappa stayed on the ship.

They were going to lead the sayains through the ship. To make sure no one was hiding. Two sayians opened the doors that led inside. They were huge. But they easily opened it. As you and Vegeta continued your way through you saw some sayians in dull suits and gowns. Who you assumed were people to keep the castle looking nice and people to call on if he needed something done. Dozens of thoughs ran through your mind. But one word always can back. Perfect. That was what this place is. Perfect, gorgoues.

Vegeta watched you out of the corner of his eye. Looking at all the photos, of family, old kings, art work. Even the design. He saw you awe over everything. Making his chest puff out a tad more.

You two made it to the throne room. The two main thrones for the king and Queen were gold and red leather for comfort. But the one for the prince was silver with a little of gold mixed in. With red leather as well. It was gorgoues.

Once you two approached the thrones you stood in front side by side. You did try to stop seeing as this was not your planet but he tugged you along. So now you were facing a room full of sayians. You could feel the tension in the room. All the sayians were called for a meeting. The room was packed tight with all the sayians who were important.

"I called this meeting for a reason. We have a threat that I want eliminated." In a serious tone. Glancing over the sayians. You saw a couple shift there stance as some stood still as he spoke.

After a couple seconds he continued. "If anyone is working with the traitor, I will blast you away." No emotion on his face as he scanned the room.

Someone spoke up. "Who is this traitor prince?" It was a guy from the back.

He glares in the direction of the voice. "Bronx." He spat out. There was no movement. Just silence. "If you have any information myself or Kakarot will be here. Dismiss!" He shouted a bit.

They quickly left. Except for a female sayian. She approached. "My prince." She bowed. He just looked at her. Raising her head again. "I think I know where his ship is." Glaring at you as you held his arm. She was disgusted that the prince had a human by his side.

"Where is the ship."

"Oh I don't know if I can tell you." She snapped. Still glaring at you.

"You keep staring at my mate and I will kill you right here." He growled out. She was surprised, but she smirked. "So she's not your concubine?" Pointing at you.

You were about to speak up. Pissed off of what she thought of you. Until Vegeta held her by her throat in a blink of an eye. Making you release him. "What did I just say."

She was trying to breathe but couldnt. Trying to fight against his grip but she was too weak. Even though she called you a concubine, you stood behind Vegeta, placing a hand on his shoulder. Squeezing it lightly. It's alright. Just drop her.