Chapter 34

"I have some news." Vegeta says.

You look at him curiously. "Do you? Should I be worried?" You tease a bit.

"It is about Omilia and Zekeial." You opened your eyes. Completely shocked and interest.

When the whole battle happened, they had to be taken to the regeneration tanks. Their wounds were so severe they honestly didn't know if the regeneration tank would keep them alive. They left there bodies in there since that day. Well more like you forced them too.

"What happened?" You asked worried.

He just smirked. "Omilia and Zekeial seem to be making a good recovery. There are signs that say they may wake up soon."

You just smiled even more. So thankful that they were actually going to live. Raditz and Nappa of course were hurt but not as severe. Your two guards, truly showed what it meant to fight for you.

"Could we visit them soon?" You ask.

"Tomorrow. We need to discuss something with our councilmen today after this party." He sighed slightly annoyed. He hated having to hear from them. As a prince it was easier to leave but now, not so much.

You nodded your head and gave a small smile as he looked annoyed. "It will be okay. I am sure we are just discussing our kingdoms combining."

He nodded his head as you both enjoyed the party. Vegeta wrapping his arm around your body and resting on your waist. Rarely separating from one another. Dancing to the music and eating some dessert you were craving. Especially your favorite dessert. Which you practically moaned in pure pleasure as you ate. Making Vegeta give you a small smirk and squeeze your hips lightly as he refused to take his hand off of you all night.

Unfortunately the meeting was pushed for the next day. As most of the people at the party were drinking a lot. Even the councilmen. Once they party was over you and Vegeta went back to your chambers. You were exhausted. Along with your feet killing you.

Once you sat on the bed you were about to lean over for your small heel shoes until Vegeta kneeled in front of you. Lifting one foot and removing your heel and then rubbing your foot. Making you close your eyes and sigh in pleasure as you laid back on the bed. Vegeta rubbed up to just above your ankle making you give a little moan. Then placing it down and doing the same to the other.

"You need to watch yourself or people will think you have gone soft." Giving a small smirk as you tease him.

He chuckles lightly. "Only for you." He actually admits making you smile more. Then places your other foot down gently. Then he walks to the side of the room to discard his armor and spandex.

In the process you stand up and undo the zipper on the side your dress. Sliding your arms out and letting the dress fall. Then making your way towards the shower.

Letting the water heat up for a moment. Looking in the mirror at your naked body. Then down to the bump that you have grown to love. You were almost through your first trimester and the bump was visible. Not huge but there. You put your hands on it and gently rubbed you belly. Letting a smile form on your face.

"If you are a trouble maker like your father, so help me." You whisper to yourself, but let out a small giggle. Closing your eyes as you just relax for a moment.

You were in a daze until you felt a strong callous hand, gently being put on your bump. When you open your eyes, you see Vegeta standing behind you. Naked. Looking down at your bump with a small smirk on his lips.

"He will probably be a brat like you." He mumbles.

"Excuse you?" You tease still looking at Vegeta through the reflection. "Me? I mean a pain in the butt like you."