Chapter 25

As you and the queen arrived at the Kings office, the prince was standing in front of the desk. Looking at his father who was sitting down at the desk with some paper in the desk. When you and the queen made you way to the table you saw it was a map of the castle grounds along with the city. There were red and blank circles and dots everywhere.

"What did he say?" The queen spoke getting both of there attention. You stood next to Vegeta as she walked around to stand next to her husband who was sitting.

"The same thing as before." The prince spat out.

"He does not have anything else to tell. I sent him back to Earth. I will let King Briefs deal with their traitor."

"Thank you." You spoke up. It meant a lot your father would charge him or banish him. He was usually against execution unless it came down to it. So you gave the king a small smile as he looked at you

The Prince looked at you as well as the king and Queen. The king nodded with a small smile of his own. "Of course. I know he has caused problems not only for my son, but you, your sister, and father. I do not know if he caused anymore damage on your planet. So it is only right if your father handles and deals with him as he sees fit."

You just nodded Unable to express how much you appreciated it. The king looked back down at the paper again as well as the prince. The queen was looking intently at the paper.

"What is this?"

"We have to place soldiers over the grounds." The king spoke.

"Why is that?" Glancing at her son and king. "He will be here in a week with his army. Why set up now?"

The king looks towards Vegeta. Vegeta had told him that someone was going to try and take you which could be at anytime now. His father and Vegeta had some exchange in words.

VEGETA'S 3RD PERSON;
After Vegeta took his father too see Yamacha who had no new information they deemed him as worthless.

"Kill him." The prince speaks. "He has caused harm to my mate."

"No." The king speaks as they enter his office. "We do not know if he caused more damage to Earth."

"Of course not! He's worthless!"

"Who was a guard for the princess. We cannot assume he did not let information of their castle escape. So we will send him to Earth. I will inform King Briefs. Besides Y/N will appreciate it." The Prince crosses his arms. Angry that he will not be executed with his own hands.

"Did you ever tell Y/N about Bronx wanting to take her?" Facing his son as they stood in front of his huge desk.

"No. And it will remain that way. She will not be taken."

"What about her guards? Do they know?" The king getting angry at his son.

"Of course." He replies glaring at his father. "I have the best sayians I could find protecting her. I will not let harm come to her!" Raising his voice at his father.

"SHE HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW!" His father roars at him. Anger flowing through his veins that his son could be stupid to not let you know, you are in harm's way. "The only way to make sure she is safe is to tell her! Let her protect herself!" Yelling at his son. As he stood in front of him.

"She is not strong enough to defend herself!" Yelling back at him. "I will not risk Bronx barging into our castle stealing what is mine!"

"She is not yours! She is her own person! Besides she is the smartest person on our planet. She could protect herself. Keep herself safe." Trying to make his son understand that even if you two were mated you were strong in your own way. "Do not let her fool you. She had bested you before."