Chapter 13

Marching straight out the door, down the hallway, making a straight bee line to the lab room. You wanted to make something. Anything. Turning around you look at Raditz. "Do you have a lab?"

He nodded. "We do but it's small."

"Take me there." You demanded.

He led the way with Nappa behind you. Once you reached the door, Raditz opened it. It was dark inside until he turned on the lights. It was a small room. But it would do. There was a table in the center with drawers all on the sides of the table. With some cabinets with stuff in them that you could use. Only about 5 people could be in the room at once. You were going to tell Vegeta this room had to be bigger and more supplies in it. But for now it would do.

"Thank you. Now out." You shooed them out so you could be alone.

"One of us should be in here with you princess." Nappa stated. Wanting someone to stay with you at all times.

You smirked knowing what you were making already. "Fine. But I need a test subject." Nappa panicked and ran out. Raditz looked scared knowing he was too slow. "Oh, so I guess it is you this time."

"What! No!"

"Too bad." You smiled. Then grabbed some paper and started to work. You were still making a ring, it would be the easiest to reach in dire situations. This time you made it so it had three settings. Each setting put it higher up. One touch low, next touch medium, and the last touch would put it to its maximum power. Making sure to put it as a touch ID. So not just anyone could use it. It would work for your touch only. In case Vegeta got you mad then you could hurt him.

But you worked on the design. It would be a sapphire with gold band. You looked around for what you needed, But couldn't find anything. You growled frustrated. This room needed labels or something to make it easier. It was a mess. Things thrown aside, is weird places. No wonder they came to your planet.

"What is it?" Raditz asked.

"I cannot find what I need." Annoyed even more. Closing another drawer.

"What do you need."

You tell him the things you need as helps you look for them. He had no idea where they would be but with his help you found what you needed sooner. Then you started to work.

VEGETA'S P.O.V;
Once you walked out of the front part of the ship Vegeta growled annoyed with you. But looked back to his mother when she spoke.

"She will be fine. Her father almost died. She has a reason to be upset son."

Vegeta just rolled his eyes. "She does not need to be a brat." Then looked back to his mother. "But she is right. Why was no one else there?" Anger slowly coming to him.

"The guards thought he was unconscious when they were ready to move him."

"Why were you even moving him!" He yelled. Clenching fist.

"We were going to put him into a small dark room. Where he would have no light and would be cramped. But obviously he was not uncoincous so he killed someone." She sighs. She looks to her right. "Son your father needs to speak with you." Looking back at Vegeta. "Good bye." Then she left the the screen and his father came into view.

"Son." He nodded.

"What?" Responding annoyed clearly showing.

"We will look for any signs of him. For right now, he has no reason to leave. You took one of the attached ships. Not our main one. So that should throw him off. Once we are sure he left then I will let you know. For now be careful."