Chapter 11

Past

You were 9 Bulma was eight. You, Bulma and your mother were in the garden. Planting some roses. Your mother was laughing at how you sister was slightly disgusted by the worms, but you loved it.

"Why don't you two go play in the lake?" She smiles at you two.

"Yes! Please Y/N!" You sister begged you, holding you hand.

You laughed. "Okay. Mommy can I come back later and help you." Finishing up with a rose.

"Of course." Kissing your forhead. "Now go on before you sister yells." She laughs. Patting your back. You quickly stood up running to the lake holding your sister's hand.

You two jumped into the lake. Splashing water at one another. Laugter filling the garden. After a bit you two were getting hungry.

"Mommy!" Bulma squealed as you did not stop. "Stop Y/N!" She yelled. Which you did.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"I'm just hungry." Getting out of the water.

"So am I." following her.

"Mommy!" Bulma was yelling again.

But you two did not see her. You went back to the flowers and saw you mother laying in the ground her eyes closed. "Mommy?" You asked shaking her. "Wake up." Bulma was stil

"Girls!" You father yelled from the door.

"Daddy!" Bulma yelled running up to him and hugging him."we can't find mommy." A small frown on her face.

"Well how about you go with Becky and I will look. Okay?"

"Okay." She smiled. Going to Becky who has red hair, with freckles, brown eyes. "I'm hungry Becky."

She giggled holding her hand. "Okay what do you want?" There voice disappearing down the hall.

"Y/N." He shouted. "Darling!" Yelling for your mother and you. When he saw you, you were on you knees crying.

"Cupcake. What's wrong." Once he saw his wife he knew." Tears fell down his eyes. Quickly going to your side.

"Mommy isn't wake up." You cried into his chest and he held you.

He looked away sniffling. "I will try to wake her. How about me and you go get lunch."

You shook your head. "I want mommy." Looking at her body on the floor.

"William!" A guard in his earlier 20s coming.

"Yes sire?" He asked. Now seeing the Queens body and you crying.

"Please take my daughter to get room. Tell someone to get her lunch and I will be right up."

William nodded carrying you. As you cried into his shoulder. "Willy. What happened to mommy?"

"She's just napping." Bitting his lip. "Let's just get something to eat. And take a nap okay?"