Chapter 29

Waking up in darkness you sigh. There was not Vegeta holding you or even ChiChi to come in, telling you it's time to wake up. Sitting up and slowly making your way to the door so you don't hit anything.

Once you reach the door, you slowly open it. When you opened it, you realised it was dark all throughout the bunker. It felt wrong but you couldn't just sit. You needed to find them.

"Omilia!" You called as you slowly walked out. "Zekeial!" You shout as something hits your hand. Feeling the object you felt it was a chair. Then rubbing your hand and wrist. The braclet. You thought as you felt it. Quickly opening up the screen, it gave you some light. Using that to help you look around, you went to the door Zekeial went into earlier. The door led you to a small office. Looking around, you saw no one. "Zekeial." You say again. Hoping someone was here.

You continued to look around. Entering another door it led to another bedroom. It looked like someone was asleep. You sigh out of relief. "Hello." You whisper gently. Pulling back the covers. Only to have the person tackle you to the ground.

It was Bronx. He smirked at you. "Hello beauty. It's time."

You screamed and cried in fear. Where was everyone? How did he get in?

"Y/N!"  Someone screamed.

"Let go!" You yelled at him trying to struggle away.

"Y/N!" The voice called out stronger. Closing your eyes as he leaned forwards to kiss you.

Then once you opened your eyes you sat up quickly. Breathing heavily. Seeing Omilia sitting on the edge of your bed, you took a large breathe in. Trying to calm your nerves. "Princess. Are you okay?"

You just nodded. Letting a stray tear fall. "Just a bad dream." You mumble looking towards the door to see Zekeial looking at you sadly.

"I'm sorry." Speaking to you as he walked towards you. "I just don't want anyone to hurt you." Zekeial was apologizing for the way he reacted.

You nod. "It Is okay Zekeial. We are safe and that is what matters." Looking down as you avoid thinking about Brock and Peter. They were good people. It's hard to think of them gone. Shaking the image of Peter's lifeless body out of your head you look back at Zekeial.

He nodded and extended his hand out to you. More than gladly you took it and used it as support to stand. Making your way to the table you saw breakfast all set. Nothing to fancy but it was set up for just you.

Omilia went to the computer as Zekeial sat down just meditating. As you sat down and are you could see him smile for a moment.

You could only think that it was for his mate. She was pregnant as you remembered. Since everything has happened they haven't been able to return home. They probably had a strong bond with one another.

Once you finished eating you took the dishes to the sink. Ready to be cleaned. Looking over at Omilia she was still struggling so you decided to go and help her try ro fix the computer.

VEGETA'S P.O.V;
After you and Vegeta separated the bond.

Vegeta followed some some footsteps. Informing Kakarot of what he found before he continued. Following the trail through the trees it eventually takes him to an abandoned cave. Vegeta looked into the dark tunnel.

That's when Kakarot landed right beside him. "Did you find anyone."

"No." Vegeta mumbled crossing his arms. "We need to search the cave."

"Of course prince. Do you want me to inform some sayians about this area?"

"Yes. Inform a couple sayains to scout the land."