Chapter 19

You were in Vegeta's chamber. You haven't had a nice bath recently and that was your plan. Currently you had some lavender soap in the tub. Letting the tub fill up, you undress. Time here was already different. It was getting late. Then there was the gravity difference as well. It was something you had to make a braclet for. Your father gave it to you as a surprise before you left. He told you to make sure you slowly decrease it so you could get use to the difference of the gravity. You couldn't risk the braclet breaking off and getting hurt. You already felt a shift in gravity but knew that your body would adjust.

The bracelet though was special crafted. It had a small picture of your family. You, dad, Bulma and more importantly, your mother. It was an image of when you and your sister were kids. Bulma was about 3 as you we're 5. It was small but you saw it. It meant the world to you.

Once the tub was filled you turned off the water, then stepped into the tub. Letting your body just relaxing. Trying to forget the world outside the bathroom but you couldn't. Nappa was right outside the bathroom door, beyond that were two people in the dungeon that are against you. Outside the castle walls are two sayians looking for you and Vegeta.

What they were planning was what worried you. You wanted to listen to the recording but you figure you would listen after you bath. Hopefully Vegeta le0ft the recorder in the lab so you could listen.

You grabbed a rag gently cleaning your body. Listening to the wind blow outside of the small window that was slightly opened in the bathroom. Once your body was cleaned as well as your hair you closed you eyes. Now wanting to just relax. That was until a very rude sayian opened the door. Making you jump a bit as you covered your chest facing him.

"You spoke with him!?" He shouted angry with fist by his sides.

"What?" You asked confused and annoyed. Slowly releasing your chest as you looked at him, still sitting up.

"You spoke with him." He growled. His tail squeezing around his waist.

"Who did I talk too?" You asked.

"Get out of the tub." He demanded. Grabbing a towel.

"Vegeta I'm-"

"Get out!" He yelled. Completely angry.

You sighed out annoyed then standing up. "Vegeta who did I speak with?" You asked completely confused.

"Bronx." Hissing out the name like venom.

"Vegeta I have never met him before." As you stepped out of the tub, grabbing the towel he offered.

"No you did not, but you spoke to him."

"I have no idea what you mean." Walking out of the bathroom with him right behind you.

"You have a chat with him over video. He posed for a buyer for some of your inventions."

"I speak to a lot of people, especially if my father is away. How am I suppose to remember." Nappa was no longer in the room as you were grabbing a nightgown and underwear completely skipping over the bra.

"He said his name was Kelvin Eason."

You thought about it for a moment as you stopped the towel putting your underwear on. It rung a bell but you couldn't remember. "I remember the name. But as for the reason of the call I do not." Vegeta snatched away the nightgown. Making you cover your chest. "Vegeta!" You yelled.

He went to the closet grabbing a dress for you to wear. He grabbed a blue dress, that was simple yet fitting. Giving it to you. "Put this on."

"No Vegeta. I'm tired, I want to go to bed." You snapped at him. As you held the dress.