Chapter 24

Laying down in bed, you couldn't sleep. Omilia was sitting on the couch. Her eyes closed as she meditated. Zekeial was still standing at the back door.

Quietly moving the blankets aside. You stand up and go to the balcony. Zekeial follows you outside as you sit down looking out at the village. It was dark out. Looking up at the sky. Just remaining silent as you looked out at the village, the barracks to the side. You could see the four gravity machines running smoothly. Lightly him in the back ground of the machines working.

"Everything okay princess?" Zekeial ask as he stood next to you.

"I just could not sleep." Sighing lightly. "Looking at the sky just helps me relax." Smiling as you look up. You pat the spot next to you without removing your eyes from the sky. "Sit down."

"Princess-" He starts but you look at him and just pull him down by his hand.

"Now just look." Pointing at the stars.
As you look up again.

He sighs and does. You rest your head on your arms. Enjoying the sky. Zekeial actually admires the stars and then looks towards you. His prince's mate. He could see why vegeta loved you. Even if his hard headed prince would never admit it to the others.

The guard admired the way you worked, along with how you treated others. Especially how beautiful you were. You treated the planet as if it was your own along with the sayians. You also could put Vegeta on in his place easily. Which made him give a small smile. Not too long after you and Zekeial were sitting outside you closed your eyes falling asleep.

Zekeial stood up ready to take you to your bed. Once he was about to pick you up was when the prince walked in. Vegeta pushed him aside picking you up in his arms. Then carrying you to bed. Laying you down gently before he went to get a quick shower. Once he came back Zekeial was back in his spot by the balcony door.

"Leave." Stating to Zekeial as he wanted his privacy with you.

Zekeial nodded, leaving with Omilia. He was only in his boxers as he approached the bed. Ready to rest with you. Possibly even fool around, but he saw you were asleep. Pulling the covers back so he can lay down, you felt a wind of cold air. Making you shiver lightly. Vegeta quickly got into bed seeing you get cold and covered you both up. You were facing away from Vegeta laying on your side. So he pressed his chest against your back. Wrapping his tail around your waist with his arm wrapping around your body tightly to keep you there.

Suddenly feeling a huge force of heat you sighed contently pressing back further into his body heat.

This caused him to smirk as he kissed your neck lightly. Just inhaling your scent for a moment before closing his eyes.

I will protect you. He can't help but think as he subconsciously holds you tighter. Making you moan lightly. Setting a small fire through him. With every breathe I have. I will make you safe. Then he kisses your neck once more.

"Vegeta.." you whisper in your sleep tiredly. Holding his arm tightly.

Making the prince smirk knowing that he was in your thoughts. Then finally falling asleep. His grip never loosening. The top of Vegeta's tail caressed your waist as it held you tightly. Making you smile and sleep even more peacefully.

Waking up early in the morning, you felt a tight grip around you. Letting your hand run over the strong arm, immediately knowing it was Vegeta's. With his tail still around your waist.

So you run your fingers through his tail's fur. You always admired his tail. The tails fur was thick yet so fine. It felt so smooth. Especially when he used it when you two were intimate. Making you bite your lip just thinking about it. Vegeta groaned lightly, pressing his dick against your butt as you continued stroking his tail. Thankfully it was just the two of you in the room.