Chapter 18

Vegeta has now left to go see Kakarot as Nappa was now in the lab with you. Watching you intently working on the recorder. Every once in a while you had to rethink. The model of the recorder was just older than you anticipated. So you had to be gentle.

Nappa has learned to keep his distance from you quite easily. After working on the ring with you, he knew better. But he still kept an eye on you.

You realised you haven't seen Raditz once since landing. Since you were looking for wires to match and fit you figure you could ask now.

"What happened to Raditz?" Still paying attention to the task that was at hand.

"He has been helping Kakarot with the ship and now the prisoner."

"Is he going to come back or is Vegeta going to assign someone else?" You asked. Grabbing a couple wires that looked like it may fit. As you glanced at him. He had his arms crossed watching you work.

"I think the prince is going to assign a female guard now."

"To make sure I'm watched at all cost." You say a bit upset. You knew you needed to remain safe but you did need privacy as well.

"Yes princess."

"Vegeta really is stubborn." You sigh. He chuckles but remain quiet. Just giving a nod. Which made you laugh a bit. "Any news yet?" Referring to Yamacha and the ship.

"Nothing of importance."

"Tell me." Attaching a wire in the box that was busted.

"They did see evidence that they were on the ship."

"But." Making him continue. As you stopped and looked at him.

"They got off the ship some how."

"What about that female sayain that mentioned a ship."

"That's not important." Quickly speaking and looking away from you. A little nervous.

"What happened." You demanded. Knowing something happened.

"She did see it, but she will not tell us what happened. Shw will only Vegeta but at a cost."

"What cost!"

"She leaves you or kills you. Making her princess."

Your eyebrow twitched. This sayain was trying to take Vegeta. By killing her.

"Or.."

"Or." You growled out. Rage now coming over you.

"She has to have him...physically."

That was it. You threw down the tools you held. He tried to stop you but you glared at him. Daring him to stop you. He just kept his distance. "Where is the dungeon!" You yelled furiously.

"You cannot go down there."

That was all you needed to know. Down it was. So you looked for steps leading down to the dungeon. Passing guards along the way that stared at you. Some of them were curious, but others just ignored you.

Once to the dungeon you turned around, looking up at Nappa. "Where is she?" You growled out. Hands on you hips as you were furious.

He remained still trying hard not to tell you. He knew Vegeta would tell him off and beat the crap out of him. At the moment he didn't know who was worse. You and your fury or Vegeta's beat down.

You turned you ring on to low. Raising it slightly. "Nappa. If I have to ask-"

He quickly pointed you in the direction seeing your hand. You smiled and nodded. Turning off the ring then walking down further. Once you saw a room he stopped you. "This one." Pointing at it the door with a small window on the door.