Chapter 35

1 MONTHS LATER

You were 8 months pregnant. Only 2 weeks away from the due date. Believe me when I say Vegeta was petrified to even be close to you. You would scream at him for being too loud, working out to long. Too not seeing you enough, seeing you too much. Vegeta got to the point where he just waited for you to yell at him, telling him what you wanted. He did it or had a servant do it, depending on what you wanted.

Oh my kami! When you are in the mood, Vegeta has to be on the bottom, for some reason you were a lot more dominate in bed recently. Vegeta was the dominate between the two of you so it did bother him. He did try to protest but it ended with you slapping him and crying hysterically. So in the end you were on top, but he knew that when you were in the mood, he would be the one sore. The king had no idea how that was possible but he enjoyed you on top riding him. Even with his dominant self telling him to take control.

Marks left on eachother, mainly him, as you would scream in pleasure and even made him moan loudly once. It was great. Recently you were told by your doctor you weren't allowed to have sex because of something, you didn't care enough to pay attention. The minute he said that you cried onto Vegeta, not because you couldn't have sex, but because you though Vegeta had something to do with it. Even when you knew he did not.

So Vegeta would still pleasure you, which is how you are currently in your situation. You are laying on the bed, in your nightgown. It was early morning and you were up crying all night about what the doctor said.

Vegeta finally had enough and asked the doctor if he could possible pleasure you in other ways. Which was extremely weird, but he was tired of you yelling at him and crying all over him.

Anyway, you were laying on your back as your nightgown was up to your waist. Your legs were hanging off the edge of the bed onto Vegeta's shoulders as his tongue was licking and dancing around your clit. Your fingers weaved into his black hair as you moaned loudly. I mean LOUDLY.

"VEGETA! FUCK! AH!" You were nonstop. It was constant shock waves of pleasure being sent all throughout your body. Only Vegeta could cause this. His fingers digging into your thighs as his tongue dug inside of you gently make you arch your back as you had your second release. Still not even close to done. Which he didn't mind. He loved eating you out. Loved seeing you come undone from him. His fingers would gently enter into you, as he would nip at your clit. As much as he wanted to fuck you, he wasn't allowed too.

"Vegeta!" You moaned as he kept a steady and soft pace with his fingers. As he sucks and nip on your clit a little rougher. Causing your entire body to shake with pleasure as you let another scream out.

You were close again. So he nipped a little rougher. Moving his fingers before he shoved his tongue inside of you, swirling his tongue around as he loved your juices. Giving a low growl as you cummed. Hitting your release hard as you tugged his hair and shook. He worked you through your release. Licking and sucking lightly. Letting you enjoy the way his tough caressed your clit.

Once you were done your legs fully callopsed on his shoulders as your hand released his hair. Falling to your chest.

Vegeta stood up after wiping his face with his glove and tossing it aside. You actually squirted a bit on him, but he didn't mind. When he sat down next to you, you barely turned your head. Too tired to fully moved. You didnt know, scratch that, you did know how amazing his tongue was. It had just been a while. You moved your hand to lay on his thigh. He was shirtless and in boxers. His member was fully hard and ready which you felt bad for.

You knew you couldn't so you knew you could only repay the favor. Gently sitting up and sitting in front of him between his legs he looked at you. A serious gleam in his eyes.