Chapter 26

You and Vegeta landed in the training area. You saw another gravity chamber up and running. The workers in the lab have kept working thankfully. You needed to stop in and see how things were going.

As for now you walked with Vegeta to see Bardock. The king and him were exiting the barracks. The two sayians stood in here place as you and Vegeta stood in front of them.

"When will the guards be on patrol." The prince demanded.

"I am on my way to get the sayians into there squads. Then assign them to the locations that is marked." Holding up the paper if the castle and town.

Vegeta just nodded. Then Bardock walked around them to the sayians who were training. The king still sat Vegeta was there and you were curious as to what he had to say.

"What is it son?" The king ask as he looks to his son.

"The women needs the layout of the castle."

You were lightly surprised and shocked. "And why is that?" He ask a little serious.

"She is going to put up security for the castle."

"What kind of security can she provide that we cannot?"

Vegeta looked at you. Tell him.

You nodded understanding that he wanted you to be involved and help protect yourself and the castle. "I can provide motion sensors that alarm the nearest guards." Since you assume that having a security room with these sayians would be useless. "Along with having tasers possible at the entrance or certain areas of the castle so anyone who is not aloud in will risk getting hurt."

"How would you accomplish this?"

"Each scanner had there own serial number. I just add those into a system and anyone who isn't welcomed, will be notified in the motion sensor."

"What about guests?"

"If we put it into the system about the guests, we can use to scouter to scan them. Just like you use them for scanning others for power levels, we can scan them and put them as guest into our system. I can make the motion sensors more advance to detect them."

"It does sound promising. But how long would it take to accomplish this."

"Well if I was notified sooner of the threat." Looking at the stubborn prince who looked at you as if you were in the wrong. Then looking back at the prince. "It would take some time but if I had sayians to help me with this. We could at least get the motion senor up and running hopefully in a day or two. The only task that would take the longest would be just inserting all the serial numbers into the system. Unless they are already uploaded somewhere."

The king took off his scanner. "Mine has all of the sayains logged into my scouter. I need to have contact with every one. Do not break it." Handing it over to you. As you held it so gentle, as if you were handling a child.

"Thank you. Well it should not take too long. I will return this to you by tonight."

He nodded and walked away. Vegeta looked at you as you looked at him. That smirk on his face. "I should of told you."

You nudge him with your body. "Stop being a suck up. I need to work." Then leaving him alone in the training yard as you make your way to the lab. Ready to have the sayians assign a new task. While Vegeta just went to train. Preparing himself for the battle.

When you entered the lab you saw a layout of the castle. Letting the sayains finish working on the last gravity chamber then come into the lab. Walking over to the computer. You plus the scanner up to the system. Uploading all of the serial numbers for the scanners into a new file. You see it would take an hour due to how many there were.