Chapter 22

Two days later..

Vegeta and you have not seen each other since the lab two days ago. You refused to leave. Wanting to finish the gravity machines early. Which you did. With the help of the sayians you were able to make two. Close to the third being done, but for now you capsuled the gravity machines smiling with yourself. Glad that you were helping Vegeta sayians in some way.

"Continue working on that gravity machine then you can take a break." Speaking to the sayians. They have been working two days straight. No breaks. Oh course you brung food for them, but that was it. You decided to shower first since you have not gotten the chance before you went to see Vegeta.

Quickly going to your chambers you take a quick shower. Putting you hair up (if long enough) in a bun. Then grabbing a dark pink dress with silver gems at the bottom of the dress. Having spagetthi straps that went up just about your breast to hide your cleavage. Putting on some heels to match. The make your way to the barracks.

As you walk outside to the training area you see the Vegeta's gravity machine up. So you walk over to it and knock on the door. Wanting to surprise him.

Hearing the humming turn off then you opened the door, hearing it unlock. "Vegeta." You say as you walk into the room. Seeing your prince, hot, sweaty, shirtless. His muscles were more defined. Not that he wasn't but him working out made them pop out more. It was very hot. Remembering the naughty conversation you two never finished. Quickly turning your cheeks a bit pink.

Vegeta saw how flustered he made you and smirked. "What Onna." He spoke in the deep voice. As he stood by the controls.

Shaking you head and clearing your throat you held up the two capsules for him. "I made two more gravity machines for your men. We are finishing on a third now, then I will let them rest for a day and continue to make more." Giving a small smirk. As you stood in front of him.

He nodded holding out his ungloved hand. So you gently put one hand under his and dropped the capsules in his hand. Not being able to resist touching him in some way. "This is good. Make sure you keep making more. I need them to be ready." Holding the capsules in his hand.

"I will Vegeta."

Vegeta slowly took his hand away and looked into your (E/C) eyes. "Is this what you have been doing for two days?"

"Yes. I am sorry I never came to bed. I just got caught up and wanted to make sure the sayians had some time to train in them."

Vegeta nodded slightly. "So you are done after the third one?"

"For a day. Then we will continue to make more."

He smirked. "Good. Let us take these to the sayians. I will meet you outside." Kissing your cheek then turning around to put on his armor. You walked outside waiting for Vegeta.

Once he walked outside Vegeta was dressed in his armor and cape with his gloves back on. He capsuled his machine and put it in his armor capartment you made for him to hold it. You took his arm as you two walked towards the sayians who were training. All Vegeta did was stand there and they all stopped and look at him.

"Princess Y/N has made something to help you all train." There were whispers along the men. So Vegeta though now would be best to introduce you so far. "This is your new princess. My mate. You will treat her with respect or else." Deadly stating. Glaring at every sayian. He held up the capsule for you to take.

You smiled and took it. He figure it was best for you to show them. You walked to an empty space. Then pressing the button and tossing it. The gravity machine showed. They all look in amazed.