Chapter 3: Training and Ariving

"Okay, I've been turning over our combinations in my head since our last training session." Cay looked at her two Pokemon. It had been two days since she had caught Pachi and they had been training almost constantly since the Jubilife contest was in a few days.

"Chipa!" Pachi cheered in excitement.

"Chim!" CC looked confident.

"Alright; Pachi use Sweet Kiss!" Cayla directed. Pachi put his white paws to his muzzle and made a kiss sound, and a large heart floated in front of him. "Now use Spark!" Pachi let pink sparks shoot from his cheeks, and they hit the heart. The heart broke apart and created many smaller hearts, light pink strans of the electric attack danced around each of the hearts beautifully. "Great job Pachi!" Cay praised the squirrel like Pokemon before turning to CC.

"Ready CC?" Cayla asked.

CC nodded and jumped up and down. "Char!" He cheered.

"That's the spirit!" Cay nodded. "CC, jump and spin while using Ember." CC jumped into the air and started spinning as bright Embers wrapped around his body and looked like a flower of flames. Warm sparkles rained down on the field as if rays of sun. "You guys are doing great," She clapped and pulled out two blue colored poffins. "You guys deserve these!"

CCs eyes sparkled as he took one. Pachi also took one and ate it with a large smile on his face. All to soon for the pair was the treats gone. Both Pokemon looked at Cay with pleading eyes.

"Sorry, all out." She showed them a an empty bag, causing them to pout and for a depressed aura to surround them. "P-Pachi? CC?" Cayla sweatdropped. "I'm sorry, I'll make more as soon as I can, I promise!" Her Pokemon nodded and she let out a sigh. "Lets get back to training." She patted their heads.

"Pachi use Discharge, CC Ember." CC unleashed his Ember into the air at the same time Pachi launched his Discharge. The two attacks collided and caused a pink and red glow to shower the field. "Thats right, lets keep going just like this!"

"Chipa Chipa!!"

"Chimchar!"

They continued training until they were tired. As the Pokemon rested, Cay started cooking a big meal for them. The meal consisted of brown stew, fruit buns, and mixed berry salad. With the smell of food both male Pokemon stared over their trainer's shoulder as she cooked, drool dripping from their mouths. When it was finished cooking and ready to be served, Cayla filled three bowls with the stew. Setting the stew down, she then proceeded to fill separate bowls with the fruit buns and berry salad.

"Here, you guys deserve this." She smiled as she finished setting down their food. Once the food was within reach, they started eating immediately. Cayla laughed at their antics and sat down to eat her own meal.

Once they were all done eating the sun was setting and the Pokemon had fallen asleep, and Cay cleaned up. Looking at the two sleeping Pokemon, Cay smiled gently and returned them to their PokeBalls. "We'll win for sure." She whispered to them. "Thank you for making my dreams a possibility." putting the PokeBalls away she quickly changed and got into her sleeping bag. Looking at the moon she fell asleep.

**The Next Morning**

Cay woke up early and started preparing breakfast. The food wasn't anything special, it was the leftovers from the previous night. Once everything was cleaned up, and put away she returned her Pachi and CC, who were out so they could eat, she started walking again.

After walking for a few hours, minus the hour Cayla spent running away from a hoard of Beedrill, they arrived in Jubilife City. Once they arrived they went straight to the Pokemon Center and were surprised to see Dawn along with two guys, one a bit older then them and another who looked about 17(Brock). Dawn was in a pink dress with a pink choker and looked like they were looking for someone.

"Dawn!" Cay smiled and waved.

"Cayla hi!" Dawn smiled.

"A friend of yours Dawn?" The much older guy asked, making the girls look at him.