Chapter 37: On The Road Again

"Just one more mile guys!" Cayla panted as she jogged along side with her Pokemon. They all took to jogging to keep their body's lean and to keep in shape, and Cayla of course joined in. If they had to jog, so did she.

At the last mile they all stopped and Cayla pored them all some water. "Okay guys." She wiped her forehead. "We've trained and worked hard these past weeks, thanks to Professor Rowan, CC learned Iron tail, and we now have Topaz on our side. Lets try our best! If we loose, we loose together, if we win, we win together! Everybody ready?!"

"Mon!" 'Yes!'

"Chipa!" 'Yes!'

"Vaporeon!" 'Definitely!'

"Bello!" 'I am!'

"Zor Zorua!" 'Ready as always!'

"Purow!" 'I'm ready!'

"Okay! Lets go back home, I need a shower, and then we're leaving in the morning!" Cayla said with confidence and started jogging back towards her home, her Pokemon following behind.

The townsfolk that they passed chuckled, and smiled at them. Seeing as Cayla was born and raised in Sandgem Town, and was going to the Grand Festival, the whole town was rooting for her. They were also quite amused by their training antics.

---------

A girl with black hair slept soundly in her red covered bed. The preteen's room had Pokemon stuffies, and posters all around it. As she turned over in her sleep, a Buneary hopped into her room. The brown, bunny Pokemon made a large jump, and landed on the girl's stomach.

"Oof!" Cayla darted up and rolled off the bed. "Bun-ear-y!" Cayla glared with a pout.

"Bun! Buneary!" Buneary giggled, jumping in her lap and hugging her.

"Huh?" Cayla blinked at her in surprise.

"Buneary has missed you." Cayla looked up to see her mother. The woman had a soft smile on her face and a box in her arms. "Cayla, you have grown so much, I'm so proud of you, your father is proud of you, and the whole town is proud of you. You go to that Grand Festival, and you shine the best you and your Pokemon can!"

Cayla smiled and nodded. "Thanks mom, Buneary." She whispered, nuzzling Buneary gratefully.

"Oh yeah, this came for you." Destany handed her a box. "Says its from a Iris and a Bellossom? I think from that modeling company you and Bell made an appearance in."

Cayla peeked into the box and smiled. "Hope you wear this as you sweep away your competition. Love Iris and Bellossom." She smiled as she read. "Well, time to get ready!"

---------

Cayla gave final glance back at Sandgem town. She was honestly nervous. This wasn't a normal contest, it was the contest to win all contests. She pulled out her Poke-Balls and stared down at them with a small uneasy smile. "We-We're really doing this..."

The six Poke-Balls started to glow a bright pink. Blinking, Cayla smiled. She could hear them, even in their Poke-Balls she could hear their voices of encouragement.

"You guys are right, as always. Grand Festival, Here we come!"