Chapter 5: Final Touches and a Lunch Time First!

"Pachi use Hyper Fang, and CC you use Ember!" Cay called to her Pokemon. Pachi jumped and used his Hyper Fang while spinning, and CC unleashed a beautiful Ember. On accident, the two moves collided, and became a beautiful attack. The ember had wrapped around Pachi, causing him to glow red as the ember was absorbed into his fang, tuning it red. Pachi stopped spinning and aimed at a rock, and broke it. "To bad it isn't double performance." She sighed and patted her Pokemon on their heads. "Okay CC, Lets work on a battle move."

"Chimchar!" CC cooed and got ready to practice.

"Alright, Use Ember but let it build energy and become a ball." She directed. CC nodded and parted his jaws. He started building up a Ember attack causing a large orange, and red orb to start growing, but it popped. "Lets try once more." She said. They continued to work on the move until they got it correct, at around lunch time. "Alright CC Ember!" CC parted his muzzle again and built up the energy as a large red and orange ball of embers. "Fire!" The Chimchar launched the attack and hit a rock, causing it to break, and smoke a bit. "Great job!" Cay cooed to the fire type.

"Chim! Chimchar!" He jumped into her arms.

"Okay Pachi, You're next." She said as CC rested on her shoulder. "I really like our Sweet Kiss and Spark move, but I think we can add something more."

"Chipa." Pachi nodded.

"So lets see, you use Sweet Kiss and then Spark, but then....I don't know what we should add." She puzzled to herself. "Oh! We could use your Hyper Fang move to bust through the sparking hearts!" She exclaimed. "Lets Try it! Pachi use Sweet Kiss." Pachi kissed his paws and created three large hearts. "Now use Spark." He unleashed his spark. The Electric type Move hit the hearts causing them to break off and spark with pink starns of electricity. "Now Hyper Fang!" Pachi powered up his fang and curled up into a ball. He hit the hearts and they scattered, showering the surrounding area with small hearts. "That was great now-*growl*" Her tummy growled, and she blushed. "Who wants lunch?"

"Chipa!" "Chimchar!" Her Pokemon cheered.

"Mind if we join in?" A voice made her turn around. Behind her was Brock, Ash, and Dawn.

"Sure, always tastes better when shared." Cayla grinned and picked up her Pokemon. "Right?"

"Chipa!" "Char!" The nodded.

"So cute!" Dawn squealed.

They all walked over to a picnic bench and started plating food. Ash, Brock, and Dawn all let out their Pokemon to eat as well.

"Here Pikachu, do you wanna try some of Pachi's electric type food?" Cayla asked and held out a hand full of food. Pachi was glaring at the other electric type, his cheeks sparking, but he stopped when he saw the disappointed look Cayla was giving him, and sat down.

"Pika Pi Pikachu." Pikachu grabbed one of the pellets of food, and started nibbling on it. "Pikachu!" He grinned and ate more.

"Glad you like it." Cayla chuckled and se the food down for him while she was filling CC's bowl with his food.

"Here Pachi, try some of this." Brock handed the pink and white Pokemon some of his homemade electric type food.

He sniffed the food, and wrinkled his nose in disgust before turning away with a huff.

Cayla frowned. "Pachi how rude." Cayla frowned. "How do you know you won't like it if you haven't tried it?" Pachi sighed, and took a piece. Sniffing it, he nibbled on it before spitting it out and hiding behind Cay like his life depended on it. "Pachi!" Cayla looked at Brock apologetically. "Sorry about him Brock."

"Don't worry, you win some you loose some." He shrugged, and ate a bit of his food. "Would you mind if I tried some?" He then asked.

"Yeah, but I've never seen you loose some with your Pokemon food Brock." Ash said.

"Not at all, go ahead." She handed him one.

He bit into the Pokemon food and tilted his head. "Leppa Berry?"

Cay nodded. "It's great for supplying energy, and CC's food is made with Tomato berry." She started petting both Pokemon on their heads.

"You have a really strong bond with your Pokemon." Brock suddenly stated, causing Cayla to blush. "I mean it. You all have a great bond that if I didn't know any better I would swear you have known each other forever."

"Thanks." She smiled brightly. "Chip!" "Chimcahar!" Her Pokemon cheered happily.

After lunch the group went their separate ways and Cayla started training again until Cay deemed their moves perfect and then she checked into one of the Pokemon Center's rooms. After preparing for bed, Cayla and her Pokemon slipped into the bed, and fell asleep, dreaming of how the next day would play out.