All About Cay and Her Team 3-4-2019

Cayla Valintine Lorian

11 years old

Coordinator

Ribbons: Currently has the Jubilife Contest Ribbon

Starter: Chimchar

Pokemon: CC(Chimchar), Pachi(Pachirisu), Vapor(Vaporeon)

Physical Description: Cayla is a tall girl with long Murcrow black hair, pale skin, and bright grey eyes.

Personality: Cayla is optimistic, rather polite, and kind of her pushover. Despite this she has a strong will, and strong sense of loyalty. She has a hard time standing up for herself, but will stand up for someone else without thinking twice.

Favorite Colors: Green, blue, orange, and pink

Friends/Acquaintances: Dawn, Ash, Brock, Professor Rowan, and Kenny.

Love Interest: None/Undecided

Outfits(Changed from previous chapters): Everyday- Rufflely light green skirt, light blue thick tank top, knee high orange socks with white stripes, and a pink belt with a Poke-Ball buckle. Her shoes are grey with Pickachus on them, and she has a Chimchar pendant chain necklace she got soon after getting CC. Her travel back is pastel rainbow with black zippers. Performing with CC- A short Kimono themed dress with a red skirt, and yellow sleeves, around the trim is orange. Performing with Pachi- Cayla wears a pastel pink ruffled dress with short sleeves and white ruffles under the pink. Performing with Vapor- Muted dark blue Lolita style dress with Wailord, and under water things painted in white and light blue.

POKEMON

Name: CC

Species: Chimchar

Moves: Scratch, Ember, and Flame Wheel

Name: Pachi

Species: (Shiny)Pachirisu

Moves: Sweet Kiss, Discharge, Spark, and Hyper Fang

Name: Vapor

Species: Vaporeon

Moves: Acid Armour, Haze, Hydro Pump, and Shadow Ball

Author's Note: I took about a two year break on this story on Quotev and just recently started writing again so that's why the writing is a little different, and things were changed.