Chapter 13: Second Contest Performance

Cayla was sweating nervously in her "Chimchar" Kimono dress as she watched those before her. Dawn, while she had a little trouble in the beginning, did amazing! Pachirisu was SO cute! And using the Poffin to calm Pachirisu down was a fantastic idea! Kenny was amazing too, he really trained his Alakazam well, and his performance really made they psychic type shine! But! Cayla had her own top notch performance planned.

"Now Welcome To The Stage. The Winner Of The Jubilife Contest, Cayla!" The MC called out, happy sounding as always.

"CC! Lets get this show started!" Cayla giggled, throwing CC's Poke-Ball up into the air.

"Chim Char!" CC jumped out, beautiful orange flames from the seal swirling around him. Around his neck was a cute red scarf, made of the same fabric as Cayla's Skirt.

"Look at that!" MC Marian said in awe. "Trainer and Pokemon are matching and looking cute!"

"CC lets show them your natural charm!" Cayla gave him a bright smile.

CC nodded and started hopping around the entire stage, showing off his adorable natural agility, flipping around and looking like he was having the best and most natural of fun. "Chim!" CC jumped onto Cayla's head, leading Cayla too raise her hand where he jumped there as well.

"No moves yet and still the Judges are captivated!" Marian informed.

"Showing off her Chimchar's natural and fun loving nature was very refreshing too see." Mr. Contesta nodded.

"Truly Remarkable!" Mr. Sukizo agreed.

"Makes me want too go out there and play with the darling all day long!" Nurse Joy blushed shyly.

"We're not done yet!" Cayla smiled at CC. "Come on CC! Lets have some real fun now!" Cayla pulled out four bright pink frisbee disks. "Lets Go!" She laughed joyously, tossing them all up.

"Char!" CC's eye's lit up. He jumped off her out stretched hand and caught each frisbee, throwing it back too Cayla. He landed and Cayla threw them back, too which he tossed them back.

"Oh my, reminds me of my childhood." Nurse Joy hummed, closing her eyes as she thought back. "Playing fetch with my father's Luxray, wasting the day light away."

"What an enjoyable Performance!" Mr. Contesta praised.

"Remarkable!" Mr. Sukizo exclaimed.

Cayla smiled once more, throwing up the frisbees. "Now CC, Flame Wheel!"

"Chimchar!" CC nodded, jumping again. His body wrapped itself in CC's beautiful red and orange flame as he spun. He easily hit each frisbee, shattering it and making pink, orange, and red sparkles flutter down over the stage. Finally, CC fel down into Cayla's arms and the crowd started cheering.

"Amazing! After an entire performance without using any moves, Cayla and Chimchar finish it off with a beautiful Flame Wheel." MC Marian called out over the crowd.

"Chimchar!" 'We did it!' CC nuzzled her cheek.

"We really did!" Cayla smiled at him.

-Back Stage-

"Woah." Cayla exhaled. "Nervewraking."

"Char." 'Tell me about it." CC cooed.

"CC," Cayla bit her lip. "I can-"

"CAYLA! That was amzing!" Dawn ran over, cutting her off. "You and CC were totally in sync! I messed up so bad though..."

"I really liked your performance Dawn." Cayla smiled gently. "Not to worry right?"

"Wow, you're always so calm." Dawn sighed.

"I wouldn't say that. I'd say Optimistic." Cayla hummed. "Great work CC. Return."

"You know, you guys are a lot alike, Dawn and You I mean." Kenny spoke up. "You stay more seasonable. Ain't that right, Dee Dee."

"Don't call me-"

Dawn was cut off by an announcement. "What an amazing fist round! Time to see who goes on too the second round! And here they are!"

"We made it!" Cayla and Dawn squealed happily, hugging each other out of joy.

"Might want too slow your role girls. Your first match, is each other." Kenny cast them a glance.