Chapter 40: Grand Festival; Second Round-First Battle

Cayla walked out. Her first opponent was was Ursula, but the pink haired girl looked mad at that fact, probably because she wanted to battle Dawn.

"Gabite and Flareon! Go!" Ursula yelled, throwing out her Pokemon.

"Vapor, Bell, Lets start the show!" Cayla smiled, tossing up the Poke-Balls.

"Begin!" Marian yelled.

"Gabite, use Double Team!" Across the field, multiple Gabite appeared, hiding Flareon. "Flareon use Hidden Power!" Bright balls shot out towards Cayla's Pokemon, though where they were coming from was unknown.

"Shadow Ball, rapid fire. Bell, Petal Dance." Vapor fired Shadow Ball, one after the other. Bell spun, sending beautiful petals forward. Shadow Ball destroyed the doubles of Gabite, while Petal Dance wrapped up the Hidden Power, and shattered.

"Vaporeon!" Vapor shook out her frilled, glaring at Flareon.

"Bell use Solar Beam, Vapor take the front lines." Cayla said swiftly. Bell fell back and started gathering a Solar Beam, while Vapor jumped in front to guard the grass type.

"Gabite use and Iron Tail, and Flareon Fire Spin."

Gabite ran out, tail lighting up in a bright silvery white, Flareon opened it's mouth and spinning flames shot out.

"Hydro Pump, and Solar Beam!" Vapor shot out a large spray of water as Bell jumped up and fired Solar Beam. Water and solar power swirled together, intertwining in a large attack.

When the attack hit both Flareon and Gabite when flying into the air.

"Gabite use Dig! Flareon follow!" Ursula ordered.

Gabite straightened out and nose dived, digging into the field. Flareon followed soon after.

"Vapor take off, Petal Dance around Vapor, Bell!" Cayla vised.

Bell wrapped the pink petals around Vapor when Vapor started running. The pink petals wrapped around Vapor as her elegant running turned into a beautiful Petal Tackle.

Gabite jumped from the ground, only to be tackled by a prepared Vapor. Gabite flew backwards and crashed back into Flareon.

"Times up!" Marian yelled.

"What?! But theres still a whole minute!" Ursula yelled, outraged.

"Yes, but you've ran out of points." Marian motioned to the bored.

"Good job Vapor! Bell! You guys were perfect!" Cayla cooed, scratching under Vapor's chin. She returned her Pokemon and gave Ursula a kind smile before walking away and back stage.

"We're just getting started," Cayla took out two Poke-Balls. "Tomorrow, we're going to show that girl just what you're made of. Both of you." She promised, kissing both Poke-Balls softly to seal the promise. Her cool grey eyes were lit up like molten silver, while her face fell to a serious, thoughtful look.