Synopsis

Jung Eunha a girl who has properties , look and more . She is the daughter of the most famous company , Jung Family Corporation . She has a twin sister named Jung Eunbi . Their face are quite similiar , the difference is their hair and heart . Not long after that , she lost her twin sister in most terrified look . After having a sad moments , she found someone that maybe related to her twin sister death .

" There's must be something behind this . No way , my sister died like that ! I've to find it ! "

          Jeon Jungkook on of the famous guys in public . His look and his manly voice can make all girl melted and fall in love with him . But , no one know his past memories . And no one know his sickness . He has two side that nobody's know . But , they didn't know that he is a ...... Psycho .

" I can kill whoever I want , whoever I don't want . And I also can kill .... You . "

       They meet in most sweet part ever like a drama . But , neither both of them searching for each other after that . Eunha start to realised that Jungkook has a related with her sister death . With a fast move , she finnaly found an evidence . Because of Eunha made a wrong step , she were trapped in Jungkook world . Seeing Jungkook wih his sickness made she want to help him change .

" J-jungkook , p-please don't be like this . Let me go please ... "

" There is no way exit , my dear . Once you came into my world , there is no exit . "

     But everything gone wrong when both of them were fall in love with each other . Jungkook started to realised his feeling toward Eunha . But , the third person start interrupt made Jungkook become more psycho and kill more people . Eunha try to escaped after Jungkook want to kill her , but can't .

" J-jungkook , please don't kill me ... I with him is nothing .. we are friends ! "

" Friends ? A friend should not kiss each other . Remember what I have said to you ?  "

" What's mine is mine .  What's yours is mine . "

" And you is ONLY . MINE !! "

______________________________

Vote ?
Comment ?