Chapter 03

" why do you want to know ? " Yerin asked back . It's not she didn't like someone care for her , but by all this time , she didn't really that anyone care for her .

" Because , I want to know . I hate bullies , if you tell me , probably I can help you to get rid from bullies. " Jungkook replied and looked at Yerin .

" Actually , when I first came here , I'm very scared and afraid if the people's doesn't be friend with me . I was very kind with people but they never be kind with me . It's like they find me when they're in trouble and throw me away when they are not in trouble . My grades are pretty good that time . The teachers are proud with me .

All the years , I was alone . No one want to be with me . No matter how kind I am , no one want to be a friend with me . I always eating alone , having a lunch alone . I try to make friends but ended I get a beaten up by two girls you saw this morning .

Starting from that , I always get a beaten . My grades getting down and bad . The teachers always nagged at me . From a small punch hand to a wood . I always ended up having backaches and some hurt all over my body . I always crying and begging for some help but no one helping me . I want to confess all my problems and stress but ended up I have to keep quiet and just keep it in my heart .

But then you came like a little prince going to save his princess . Luckily , you came if not I might be already passed out . " Yerin smiled weakly to Jungkook who focusing on her .

" But , why you didn't tell your mom ? " Yerin sighed heavily .

" I have a family matters . Which is my parents divorce as they didn't have feeling to each other's. After that , my mom always get mad at me , beat me up when she saw my grades are going down . And how can I tell my mother about that if only seeing my mom like that already make me sad ? " Jungkook feel sympathy to her .

" I feel sympathy for and hoping that you can be strong . " Jungkook hold Yerin shoulder to give her a strength .

" I will help you get rid from the bullies . " Jungkook said .

" But , there is one girl that is hard for you to get rid . She is very dangerous. " Yerin said making Jungkook started to confused .

" Who is it ? "

" Jung Eunbi. "

        The door open make Jungkook and Yerin looked at the door . Then , it's reveal Sinb and Yuju . Both of them looking Jungkook and Yerin without blinking their eyes . Yuju excuse herself to some room. Sinb stood there without blinking her eyes.

" Are you guys dating in here ? And who are you ? " Sinb asked as she point at Jungkook .

" I am Jeon Jungkook . " He introduced himself once again . Then , she pointed at the girl .

" I am Jung Yerin . " Sinb nodded and walked to the room where Yuju goes .

       Then , the door were open again and it's reveal Eunha who just come back from buying some cashews . She turned and look at the Yerin and Jungkook . Yerin was shocked and scared at the same time .

" Y-you're Jung Eunbi . " She stutteringly said while hiding herself under a blanket.

" What !? " Eunha and Jungkook said in unison . Both of them looking at Yerin .

" Yes , Jungkook-ssi. She is Jung Eunbi . The one who bullies me . " Eunha was completely shock and speechless . Jungkook looked at Eunha unbelievable .

" Are you really the one who beaten Yerin noona ? Is it really you ? " Eunha eyes looking at Jungkook and Yerin .

" What are you talking about ? Beaten what ? " Eunha eyes was almost came out from her shape .