Chapter 05

Jungkook wear his school uniform and repairing his hair into a good one . He check himself for a last time before run to the downstairs . He has a mission so he must be faster . His mother , Mrs. Jeon looked at him shockly . Mr. Jeon who was reading a newspaper just silenced . Already known by his son who is always running everywhere.

" Calm down , Jungkook . You're not going late for school . " Mrs. Jeon said while Jungkook eating some toast bread with Nutella .

" Eomma , I have a mission today . So , I can't be late . " He slurp his coffee and kiss his eomma cheeks before running to the main door .

" Bye , eomma ! Appa ! " He said before gone throught the door . Mrs. Jeon looked at Mr. Jeon before she shook her head .

" His behaviour is same as yours when you're younger . " Mrs. Jeon said while slurping her coffee .

" Don't put a blame me . You're so attractive that time , that's why I always running to tackle your heart . " Mr. Jeon replied broadly .

" Whatever . " Mrs. Jeon rolling her eyes , being annoyed .

          As usual , Eunha got out from her car and smiled to the student who is looking at her . She close the car door and saw her sister already gone by the wall . Suddenly , a girl shouting make Eunha ear almost broke . She close her ears and looked at the girl weirdly.

        The black car showing off . The door open and revealed Jungkook who holding his bag and looked at the girls coldly . When Eunha saw his face , she quickly run away . Yesterday accident make she suddenly scared . Jungkook saw that and try to walked away from the crowd .

      Once he is freed , his eyes is lingering around to find Eunha . But , she is nowhere about .

" Where is she ? " Jungkook asked himself as Eunha gone . He run to the locker alley .

          He saw Eunha who is putting her books on the locker . Without waiting , he run to her . Eunha shocked and try to run again . Suddenly , Jungkook grip her hands again .

" Auch ! " Eunha winced in pain and push Jungkook away . She turned and take her bag .

" Eunha-yah ! I'm sorry ! " Jungkook grab her bag making she stopped .

" Why do you have to say if you know you will possibly do it again ? " Eunha said cynically . Her eyes is looking at Jungkook with full of hate .

" You know , I was paralyzed . When Yerin got into bullies and myself were getting a beat . And I hate bullies . " Jungkook said , ignoring the girls that were looking and talking bad at both of them .

" You know what , I'm not even know what your girlfriend story that she got into bullies ? And I don't even know her ? And now you were saying that I was a person who bully people's at here . You just know me yesterday and right now you're trying to put a blame on me . Hello , Mr. Jeon ! I would like to suggest you to investigate that issue first before you blame me . " Eunha looked at away and pulled her bag in force after saying those word .

" You know what , right now I want to go to class . So , starting from here , you mind your business and I mind my own business . Not blaming and no gripping. End ! " Eunha glaring at Jungkook before she walked away . All the student looked at them weirdly .

" Why Eunha look so mad ? Wait ! Is that a new boy ? He is so handsome ! " Some girls sreamed after saw Jungkook face .

" Are they dating ? " Some girls whispering along them when they saw Jungkook and Eunha bickering .

" Yeah , if not , how can they bickering , right ? " Some girls laughed at them . Jungkook just silenced and look at Eunha's back .

         Jungkook was dumbfounded and speechless . He know that he were wrong but why Eunha is so emotional and dramatic ? It was his second day at his new school . But , it's getting bad and worse . Jungkook sighed and walked to his class .