Chapter 07

The class ended with a last subject . Jungkook is take it some notes right behind Eunha who is having fun with Junhyeok . He is burning like fire . His eyes is nonstop cursing about them . He doesn't know why . But , he can't stand seeing his love one chatting with a guy .

        Truthfully , he love Eunha. He know it's ridiculous , but he fell for Eunha for the first he saw her face . He loved everything about her . But , Eunha hate him for being to harsh and hurting somebody especially her . Jungkook body starting to sweating . Yuna just silent . She can't saying anything because she know she will get a reply harshly .

           Eunha laughing before she turned her head to Jungkook and looking at his work . For some moment , Jungkook heart soften a little bit after saw Eunha face that were looking at him . Eunha looking at his desk and take his liquid which made Jungkook smiled .

" Can I borrowed this for a moment ? " Eunha asked cutely when she hold a blue liquid .

" Yes , honey. You may borrowed it . " Jungkook replied broadly . Eunha silent and her eyes were widen .

Wait !

Honey !?

" O-okay . "

Awkward .

        That's what Eunha felt after hearing Jungkook saying that . His blue liquid were hold by her tightly , trying to forget what just happen . Junhyeok looking at her worriedly . Eunha smiled and erase her wrong note before passing back to Jungkook . But , this time , Jungkook holding her hand tightly . Eunha was stunned . Is Jungkook crazy ? They are in the middle of class !

" W-wae ? Can you let go of my hand ? " Eunha said while trying to freed her right hand .

       Jungkook smiled before he kiss Eunha's hand . Yuna was shocked and also with Eunha . He smiling while looking at Eunha . Eunha was stunned , her body automatically can't moved because of Jungkook action . Jungkook waved his hand in front of Eunha before chuckling seeing her cute reaction .

" What are you thinking about ? " Jungkook asked softly . He didn't let go Eunha hand .

" N-nothing . " Eunha take out her hands from Jungkook's grip softly before turning back to in front . Her face are red as she was blushing .

" Are you have a fever , Eunha? " Junhyeok asking her as he saw her red face as tomato . Eunha close her face and shook her head .

" Are you sure ? If you're not feeling well , then I'll bring you to the nursery room . " Junhyeok asking again making Eunha calming herself .

" No , it's okay . Maybe it is too hot around this hour . " Eunha replied , receive a giggles from Junhyeok .

" Maybe I was thinking too much about you . " Eunha chuckling making Jungkook from behind burning at Eunha reaction .

           They continue to focusing at class , but Eunha is the only student who didn't pay attention at class . She keep thinking about earlier . Sometimes she shook her head and keep mumbling about something . Junhyeok looking at her sometimes . Eunha was not looking at her teacher but keep drawing something unclear around her notebook .

        Mr. Park saw that but he keep on teaching . His eyes was at Eunha who is not looking at what he is writing . Eunha eyes going at her teacher table . Her eyes were stuck over there before Junhyeok pull out her sleeve . Eunha ignoring him and keep on trying to concentrate at her class . Jungkook saw that but he feel guilty for some reason .

" Miss Jung , are you paying attention right now ? " Mr.park asking as he turn his body to Eunha who is blinking her eyes .

" Sorry , Mr. Park . I was ..... umm , having some concentration problem ." Eunha blurted out as she looking her teacher eyes directly .