Chapter 10

" hahahaha ! Ani , not that way , honey ! " A woman voice could be heard next to her room . A man laughed also can be heard .

" You also wrong ! Should we making out here ? " He asked earning a blush from his girlfriend .

" Shut up ! "

" Hahahaha hahahaha "

       Eunha woke up from her sleep as she heard some noises came out from her twin sister room . She was annoying and try to sleep again. But the noises getting louder and louder . Without any doubt , she walked to her sister room . She open the door and was shocked to saw Jungkook and Eunbi were hugging each other and was about kiss in front of TV that were on .

" Eunha ? What are you doing here ? " Eunbi ask softly as she saw Eunha opening the door in the wrong time .

" Ark ! Mianhae , I can't sleep because of a noises so I decided to come to your room and I didn't expect this actually . Mian , unnie . " Eunha explained as she can see Jungkook eyes looking at her sharply . Eunha ignored him .

" Why he is here by the way ? " Eunha asked while her hand pointing on Jungkook that were smirking .

" He is sleeping here . I ask him to , because Eomma and Appa is having their vacation right. " Eunha nodding and glaring at Jungkook with a cold eyes .

" Ah . But can you please slow down your volume cause I'm trying to sleep . " Eunha saying or more truthly with cynical tone . Eunbi smiling and nodded.

" Ah , Mianhae , Eunha . I forgot that you are asleep . Sorry for making you awake . " Eunha nodding while showing a force smile . She close the door back and touch her chest that hurt a while ago.

" Stop thinking about him , eunha . They have been dating for a week . " Eunha said to herself before walked to her room back .

        Before she could touch the doorknob , someone grabbed her hand . She look behind and saw Jungkook were holding her hand tightly . Eunha eyes shocked and trying to get rid away from him . Eunha push his body away from her .

" What the hell are you doing , Jungkook !? " Eunha asking him as she suddenly got mad . Jungkook grinning evilly .

" Just tell me that you're jealous , Eunha . " Jungkook replied before looking at Eunha sharply . Eunha was confused .

" Since when ? " Eunha asking him without answering his questions . It's ridiculous actually , well it's true that she is getting jealous .

" Your eyes telling me everything . " Eunha rolling her eyes annoyingly. Jungkook hand touch her cheeks making Eunha slap that hand away from her face .

" Don't touch me and go away ! " Eunha push Jungkook away and get inside her room . She lock the door .

          Meanwhile Jungkook just smirking in front of Eunha door . He know that she is jealous . But , what can he do , he love to see her jealous . Not to forget he is a psychopath . Jungkook get inside Eunbi room back again . He is still smirking .

" What the sound that you make outside , huh? " Eunbi asking as she heard some noises from outside . Jungkook take a sit beside her .

" Ouh, I ask Eunha about some homework and ask her to help me on my task as I don't know how to do it ." Jungkook refelxly tell a lie to Eunbi . She just nodding and believe it .

" Ah , so you guys are classmate ? " Eunbi asked again as she remember something . Jungkook just nodded and continue watching the movie .

" We are tablemate too . But , don't worry , there is nothing between us beside just tablemate . " Jungkook said try to calm Eunbi as she was about to being jealous .