Chapter 9

Eunha wondering alone in her school . Kim ssaem is having a emergency leave , so no teacher is going to take care of her class , Eunha decided to take a walk . Eunha is holding her novel together with her . The corridor is pretty creepy as none student were there . Eunha walked to the garden .

         From her class to the garden take much of time . Eunha decided to read her novel along the way . Sometimes she just walk pass the class . Luckily the teacher didn't look at her during that time . While walking , she heard some noises from the abandoned alley . She decided to slow down and started to feel creepy and scared .

         She walked slowly in front of it . But , she has the kind of feeling that she want to look at there . Her head just move to the side and her eyes widen in shock . Part of heart didn't believe what she has saw . Eunha unknowingly drop her novel on the floor .

' n-no way .... '

          She didn't believe all of this . Her sister were kissing and make out with her classmate . As since when Jungkook have an interest with her twin sister . They were making out as they didn't realized Eunha were there watching everything . Eunha take her novel on the floor and run to the garden where she want to .

        Her heart hurting as much as she saw the drama right in front of her . Her eyes were hot . She doesn't want this kind of feeling . Eunha running with two short legs . Even though , it's not fast enough but she still run .

         Eunha panting hardly as she found the garden where the principal asking some of workers to build for the student . Eunha sat on the bench right away . She is hugging her knees and crying . She don't know why she should crying . But , that what she feel .

" I thought he like me . After all the sweet scenes yesterday . " Eunha saying to herself while crying badly . She hugging her knees tightly .

         There's nothing she could do than this . She feel weak . Seeing her twin sister and Jungkook , arrghh ! Her heart starting to broken . Why she realized that she has feeling with Jungkook !? She hate all of this !

🐰🐰

    Jungkook walking around the school with his hand spinning the phone like a fidget spinners . After sending a text to Eunbi that he gonna meet her at the abandoned alley , Jungkook quickly prepares himself to meet her . He walked out from the class after Eunha herself gone bringing a novel together with her . Jungkook getting pissed when he remember about Eunha .

         Jungkook whistling along the way . Some of girls fagriling over him from inside the class . He just smirked and let out a wink . Yet he is still a famous boy with a charm look . Of course , there are some girls melting with his wink . Jungkook grinning seeing that .

          He look around before walking to the abandoned alley quietly . From far he can saw Eunbi who is tying her hair into ponytail are waiting for him . Jungkook walked to her and grabbed her waist suddenly . Eunbi shocked and confused . She touch Jungkook chest with the sudden cause .

" What are you doing , jeon ? " Eunbi asking as she trying to get out from his hugged . Jungkook grinning and leaned closer .

" I'm making you feel good , of course . " Eunbi eyes were open widely . She push Jungkook face away .

" If you think I am Eunha , then get away ! I am Eunbi . " She said as she try to got out . Jungkook annoyingly rolled his eyes .

" Please don't talk about that girl , can you ? Right now I want to talk about you . " Jungkook said as his finger touch her face. Her flawless face make his heart beating fastly .

" I'm thinking about this from yesterday . I know it's ridiculous and some kind of funny . But , I want to say this to you right now . " Jungkook said to Eunbi . He sound like a crazy person .

" What are you gonna said actually ? " Eunbi asking as Jungkook let her go and he is looking at her with a gaze full with love .

" I like you , I love you . From the first step I came here , all I saw is you . Can you become my first girlfriend by today ? " Jungkook word make Eunbi kin of stunned and confused . Part of her heart are gonna accept , part of her is going to reject.

" Will you , honey ? " No one cannot contain themselves from falling over Jungkook who is now full with charm .

" I will . " Eunbi saying happily as she also realized how in love she with Jungkook . Even though , some of it she bullied him but she did it because he always have intention on Eunha not her . But , right now Jungkook is hers .

" Thanks . I love you , sweetheart . " Without waiting Jungkook lips connected with Eunbi's lips . Eunbi was a bit shocked but immediately replied the kiss by putting her hands to Jungkook neck hugging his neck tightly . Both of them were snogging , kissing , moaning and making out in there .

         Even though there is a girl walking in there but both of them weren't realized . They both enjoyed the kiss and if ored about their surroundings . Jungkook open his eyes and looking at Eunha who is walking away . He smirking and continuing kissing Eunbi while his hands move to her ass , grabbed it softly , earning a moans from Eunbi .

🐰🐰

      Eunha was right now at the class , looking at the whiteboard like nothing to do . Junhyeok was in front Eunha , chatting together with Yuna . Eunha sighing again as she remember , she has to exchange seat with Yuna . And right now she sit beside Jungkook who is right now gone .

" There is he ." Eunha say weakly before putting her head down on the desk,pretending to be sleep .

         Jungkook walked in with himself looking at Eunha that right sleep , he guess . He sitting on his chair and open his book . Part of his eyes glancing at Eunha . He focusing on his book before the teacher came in . Even though he is dating right now , but that doesn't mean he can just forget his study .

      The door of the class were knocked by someone . Jungkook look up and saw one of her sunbae . He is on college area where in the same school as us . He walked in like nothing happen . Some of girls are fangirling over him . Not lying but he is handsome .

" I know I'm handsome girls , but don't stare me like that . " He said with his deep voice . He walked toward Eunha . Jungkook just staring at him .

" Out ! Eunha-yah , irreona ! " He touching her cheeks playfully . Jungkook just watches with his heart boiling . Some students are still flittering over him . [ *cough* *cough* , I mean the girls ]

" Don't touch me , you brat . " Eunha replying but still close her eyes . Taehyung smiling .

" Did you just sleep talking ? " Taehyung teasing her making Eunha awake . She is looking at Taehyung with a deadly cold stare .

" Ah-ahya , just joking Eunha . " Taehyung raised both of his hands as he saw her face like that . Eunha is pretty scared , you know . Eunha glancing at Jungkook coldly .

" What are you looking at ? Mind your business , please . " Eunha said coldly to Jungkook and turn back to Taehyung .

_____________________________
Vote ?
Comment ?
💜💜