Chapter 8

The wind blowing making Eunha hair flips and covering her face . Jungkook saw that but then he chuckling . His hand movements make Eunha look at him . He move a few strains of her hair to the back of her ear . Jungkook leaned closer but Eunha just silent and stiff . She can't move for some reason . Jungkook smiled .

" You're so cute. " Jungkook saying making Eunha blushing . Eunha biting her lips .

" And ... Sexy~ " Jungkook whispering with husky voice .

" Yah ! You're pervert !! " Eunha shouted as she hit Jungkook shoulder with her small fist . Jungkook just giggling .

" Mianhae , Eunha-ssi . " Jungkook apologize making Eunha nodding and take her bag before stand up .

" Where are you going , huh ? " Jungkook asking confused . Eunha chuckled and smiling .

" Go home . The school is end already . Don't you remember ? Aigoo~ , you have a watch with you . Why can't you know ? " Eunha blabbering making Jungkook just smiling seeing her cute lips talking .

" Forgive me , madam . I am a forgetful person . " Jungkook replied broadly . Eunha just smiling and both of them walking to the basement of their school building .

         Both of them were silent. Eunha was holding her bag and walking down by the stairs . Jungkook also silent and seeing Eunha walking . Suddenly , he remember about Eunbi . He has been forgotten about this . With a sighed , he open his mouth .

" Is your sister have a problem before ? I mean. A discipline problem . " Eunha looking at Jungkook automatically as she heard the question from his lips .

" I don't if she has one before . But , she is kind person . " Eunha replied , receive a smirk by Jungkook.

" Are you sure ? Don't you ever think something like she is bullying someone quietly ? " Eunha eyes get mad as Jungkook tell that .

" Please take care of your mouth , Jungkook . My sister wouldn't done that . She is kind ! " Eunha said sternly to Jungkook who is grinning toward her .

" How can you know she is kind ? Eunha , people can change their attitude behind you . They might be acting in front you . People right now is great liers . " Jungkook replied as he walked a little far from Eunha .

" You don't know who is my sister . I know she much better than you do . So , please watch your mouth . " Eunha said to Jungkook while her eyes is burning like a fire . Jungkook glance at her and smirking again .

" You just know who is she , you don't know her attitude . Have you ever see what she do in this school ? Have you ever see what her school routine is ? You not even a same class a she , Eunha . You don't know what she do in this school , right ? She might be different than other people that you may don't know . " Jungkook said before leaving Eunha alone in the stairs .

         Eunha silent and keep recalling his word. Eunha didn't believe anything . She believe what she should believe . But , how can Jungkook knew about her sister ? How can Jungkook .... Wait ! Did he stalking Eunbi ? Eunha mind is full with negatives thoughts .

" What if that thing is real ? What if Eunbi unnie is really bullying others students ? " Eunha asking herself as she holding her bag tightly .

" Argh ! No ! Eunbi is kind ! Full stop ! " Eunha shouting as she walking down to the basement .

            She walking to the entrance school and finding her car . Her driver is waiting for her . She smiled but stop when Jungkook walked in front of her . She walked ahead without spare any glance toward him . He is insulting her unnie . How can she still be nice toward him ?

          Eunha walked to her driver and enter the car . Inside there were Eunbi who is sleeping , she guess . Eunha close her eyes and sighing . Her driver , Mr. Choi keep glancing at her . He is worried . Eunha is a type that always happy and cheerful , it's hard to know when she have a problem .

" Are you okay , young lady Eunha ? " Mr. Choi asked making Eunha open her eyes widely .

" I'm fine , ahjussi . Just a little tired. " Eunha replied broadly. Mr. Choi just nodding.

" This year is your last year right ? What are you gonna do later , after school ? " Mr. Choi asking as they don't have any topics to talk about .

" I don't know . Maybe to continue my study at abroad , I guess . " Eunha replied broadly. Even though , she doesn't have any mood to talk but she keep replied since she doesn't want to make her driver feel hurt because of her silentness .

" Don't you want to continue your study at that school ? Like young man Kim Taehyung did . " Eunha chuckling as she remember Taehyung , her cousin continue his study at the same school .

" He is fool , idiot and stupid guy . He don't want to get far from his family . " Eunha replied , she even diss her cousin badly . Mr. Park just laughing when he heard that .

" Young man Kim Taehyung said that he is not clever enough to study at abroad . " Mr. Park said recalling what Taehyung tell him at the night where they chit chat together .

" Ahjussi , don't believe what he said . Even though , he always sleep at class but whenever there is an exam , he always ace all subjects . Just asked him any questions , he will answer it right away , even though he didn't study . " Eunha replied before she stop talking same as the driver . Eunbi awakes and rubbed her eyes softly .

" Are we arrived yet ? " She asked making Eunha smiling and nodding her head cutely .

          Mr. Park parking the car nicely at the garage . Eunha take her bag walking out from the car said thanked to the Mr. Park, followed by Eunbi . Both of them walked in the house and greeted their parents that sitting on the sofa . Their aunt and uncle is also there . Eunha smiling but then stop when she saw an alien face walking in front of her .

" Hey , shortie ! " He said while his hand is making Eunha's head messy . Eunha heart boiled .

" Shut up , you alien ! " Eunha replied while hitting his butt with her school bag .

" Aww ! Auntie , is your daughter learning taekwondo before ? " He said before touching his butt that being hit by Eunha earlier .

" Hahah ! You better stop Kim Taehyung before the lion came toward you . " Mr. Jung said while laughing at Taehyung ugly face .

" Nevermind , uncle . A lion cannot defeat an elephant . " Taehyung replied broadly without realising Eunha is at the back holding a book that she take earlier .

" What did you say , Kim Taehyung !? " Taehyung freak out and hide behind Mr. Jung . Eunha walking closer .

" You ! Come here !! " Eunha shouted to Taehyung before she chasing Taehyung who is running suddenly .

         The house is full with screaming of Eunha and Taehyung . Eunbi sat on the stairs smirking before she walked to upstairs. Mr. Jung , Mrs. Jung , Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim just laughed at their behaviour that doesn't change . Some of things fall on the floor because of Taehyung trying to avoid from Eunha who is trying to hit him .

" Yah ! Come here ! "

" I won't , shortie ! "

________________________________
Vote ?
Comment ?
💜💜

[ A/N : a younger sister of Mrs. Jung marrying Mr. Kim . So , they are having their child named Kim Taehyung . Doesn't it kinda like interesting . Kim Taehyung and Eunha is cousin , not to forget Eunbi too ( it's a little explaination by the way ) ]