Chapter 12

Eunha walked out from her room and headed to the kitchen . She was so thirsty . She grabbed a pink mug and making herself a coffee . Then , she sit on the chair and drinking it slowly . Her long hair were falling down to her back making someone could mistakes herself as a ghost .

" Jung Eunha. " Eunha turned as she heard a deep voice calling her name . He smiling softly to her .

" Where is Eunbi ? " He asked , monotone as he doesn't see Eunbi anywhere .

" She is going on date with Jungkook . Probably will not comeback till tomorrow morning . " Eunha replied with a cold voice . She really doesn't want to talk about them right now .

" Tell me , now . " Taehyung word make Eunha furrowed her eyebrow . She put the mug down .

" Tell what ? Did I do something wrong ? " Eunha asked innocently . Taehyung chuckling and flick her forehead hardly .

" Ark ! Yah ! Are you crazy !? " Eunha hit Taehyung shoulder as a payback . Eunha glaring at him sharply .

" You owe me an explanation , Eunha-ssi . " Eunha understand and looking down sadly . Taehyung look at her .

" Ah ..... "

" I don't know how to tell you . You might think it's ridiculous . But , that's what I feel . " Eunha stop talking as she getting emotional . Taehyung patted her back softly and gave a sign to carry on .

" Feel what ? "

" I think I'm falling to Jungkook since the first day he step in that school . " Taehyung smiled dead making Eunha close her face with her palm .

" Are you sure ? He is your twin sister boyfriend . " Taehyung word make Eunha hurt again . Eunha look at him while a tears falling down to her cheeks .

" I know but I still didn't accept the reality of he is taken . But , when I see Eunbi is happy , I think I need to move on . Move on from reality and trying accept everything . That the reason why I really hate seeing them together . I wish , I was not born to have a twin . " Eunha said again while crying . Taehyung move closer and hugging Eunha softly .

" Don't cry . You deserve better , Eunha-yah . There's a lot of man that want you so badly . Just you , who didn't see them .  " Taehyung said before he patting her back softly like a baby .

" Gomawo , Tae oppa " Eunha replied making Taehyung smiled as she use a word ' oppa ' to address him as he is much older than her .

" That my sister ! " Taehyung said before gave her a rectangle smiled . Eunha chuckling softly .

" How about you , oppa ? Are you liking Yerin unnie ? " Taehyung automatically cough badly making Eunha feel guilty. She grabbed a plain water and passed it to Taehyung . He drinking it harshly .

" Mianhae , Tae oppa . I didn't know that my question is much to the point . " Taehyung shook his head , meaning for ' it's okay ' .

" How did you know ? " A four word from Taehyung making Eunha smiling widely . She know that this might be happen . Who doesn't fall with Yerin's eyesmile .

" People could tell from the way you look at her . Isn't it too obvious ? " Eunha said to Taehyung while showing her sweet smile . She take a sip of her coffee again .

" I just feel alive as I see her face . She is too innocent , making me want to protect her all day long . " Taehyung word making Eunha cringy to hell . Taehyung flick her forehead again .

" Ark ! Yah ! But, are you falling in love with her ? " Taehyung just show his smile making Eunha happy and clap a hand to Taehyung .

" Finally , our cold prince got his dream girl . " Eunha singing with her own lyrics making Taehyung being shy  shy cat . He is blushing .