Chapter 11

Eunha and Taehyung walking inside the building with cold face . Eunha looking at Taehyung who is in front of her . Suddenly she remember about this morning scenes . Why would Taehyung said like that ? Why he means by committed in crime and tell a lie ? What exactly he refers to ? Eunha still confused .

' Did Taehyung refers to Eunbi unnie ? Argh ! No way ! But , why Taehyung oppa seem to know something about Eunbi unnie that I didn't know ? Jungkook ? He also say the weird thing . '

               Taehyung who walking in front of her just silent . He know Eunha is thinking hard about that scene . He most likely refers to someone that he really know who she are . Eunha shouldn't know about this . Not yet . Maybe in the future . As he was walking , a figure of someone caught in his eyes . A sweet smile form in his lips.

" Yerin-ah ! " He shouted making Eunha also look at him . She just follow .

" Ah , sunbaenium . Good morning . " Yerin bowed awkwardly . Taehyung chuckling .

" How are you ? Feeling better than last week ? " Taehyung asked with concern . Yerin scratch her neck awkwardly . His fans are looking at both of them sharply .

" I'm totally fine , sunbaenium . Ah , thanks for taking me to the nursery room for that day . Sorry that I didn't have chance to thank you at that day . " Yerin said and once again bowing to Taehyung making he patted her hair softly . Yerin look at Taehyung awkwardly . Both of them making an eye contact before a cough break them apart .

" Taehyung-ah , you owe me an explanation . " Eunha said while smirking evilly . She also speaking banmal to Taehyung that right now is blush as tomatoes .

" Ah~ arasso , Jung Eunha . You such a busybody . " Taehyung annoying replied making Yerin silent . Eunha just giggles before she turned to Yerin . 

" Ah , Yerin unnie !? I haven't seen you for a long time . Are you okay ? Did you hurt somewhere ? " Eunha asked and spinned Yerin to see her condition . Yerin was shocked and just silent .

" Yah ! Yah ! She will feel dizzy . She might end up in nursery room today . " Eunha rolled her eyes at Taehyung who look so concern at Yerin .

" I'm worried about her , okay ! " Eunha replied making Taehyung annoyed . He hit Eunha head with his book hardly .

" Ark ! Yah ! " Eunha winced in pain . Can you imagine yourself being hit with a book that the thickness is about the same as dictionary ? Eunha touched her head.

" Take that ! " Yerin automatically smiling as she saw a drama between Taehyung and Eunha that most like a siblings . Suddenly , she remember about her younger sister .

' Yein-ah , mainhae . '

" Are you guys related ? " Yerin asked to Eunha . But , instead of Eunha , Taehyung answering Yerin the question .

" We are cousin . My mother is her mother's younger sister . " Taehyung explained making Eunha feel something . She look at both of them .

" What's wrong with you , shortie ? Are you crazy looking at us like that ? " Taehyung asked as he realized Eunha looking at him and Yerin . He started to suspect . Don't say ......

" Ah , I think that I disturbing you guys . I think I should go . I shouldn't interfere a dating between both of you . So , bye Taehyung-ah . Hope you will be long last . " Eunha said while waving her hand . Taehyung close his face with his palm while Yerin's face is red as tomatoes .

" A-ah , I think I should go to the classroom . " Yerin said before walking to the classroom but stopped by Taehyung . He grabbed her hand softly . Yerin turned to look at Taehyung .