chapter 13

Eunha worriedly waiting for Eunbi in front of their father workroom . Eunha can't stop moving . She biting her nails as she become much nervous . Mr. Jung is scary dad . He didn't even want her daughter to have a boyfriend at young he . Eunha know that her twin sister know absolutely about this . Eunha though , Eunbi was gonna to keep her relationship secret .

" Argh ! Jebal ! " Eunha groaned loudly . She is worried about her twin sister . And also afraid if she got mad .

         Jungkook reach upstairs and saw Eunha walking back and forth in front of her father workroom . He feel weird . But , he know that Eunbi was called to her father room due to something urgent . He smirking evilly . Then , he walked closer to Eunha . Eunha still not realized Jungkook presence . He chuckled and touch Eunha shoulder to make she stop moving .

" Ah , Taehyung-ah . Mainhae , I don't have mood to talk with you . " Jungkook smiling hearing Eunha's word . She still didn't want to look behind . Jungkook walk much close .

Greppt !

        Eunha feel a big arms around her waist . She try to look behind but the person behind her hold her tightly making she couldn't move . Eunha started to sweating hard . Jungkook smiling and out his chin on her shoulder . He close his eyes and starting to enjoy the moment . Eunha trying wiggling around .

" Y-yah , let me go ! " Eunha said stuttering . Jungkook still silent and closing his eyes . Eunha look behind and shocked when she saw Jungkook right on her shoulder .

" Jungkook-ssi , please . Let me go . " She starting to begging . Jungkook open his eyes and move closer to her neck . He smell the scent of Eunha . Lavender . He love this scent . Eunha breathing heavily .

" J-jungkook-ssi , please . I don't want anyone to see us in here . " Eunha begging again . But , Jungkook being Jungkook . Jungkook buried his face on her neck . He planted a kiss on her neck .

" Then , you want to continue on bed instead ,huh ? " Jungkook voice was deep and hasky making Eunha almost melted .

" J-jungkook-ssi , Stop . You're my sister boyfriend . " Eunha said as she try to move his big arms on her waist . But , Jungkook grip in harder .

" Don't talk about that . I know you love me , Eunha-yah . " Jungkook word make Eunha stop moving . She just silent . Jungkook smiled as he kiss her neck .

" No , I'm not . " Eunha word make Jungkook turned her to face him . Jungkook eyes was sharp looking at her .

" You're lying . Look at me , Eunha-yah . You love me , don't you ? " Eunha look at his eyes that visible fire . Eunha take a big gulped .

" Even though , I love you but that doesn't mean I must forget my sister that crazy in love with you . You're my sister boyfriend . And I ? I just her twin sister . Please , Jungkook-ssi. Let me go ! " Eunha pushed him away and make her way to her room . Jungkook looking at her and smirking .

" I will make you mine , Eunha . "

         Eunha ignored that word and lock herself in bedroom . Eunha close her mouth and crying . Her chest hurt so much as she can't stop crying . Eunha walked slowly to her bed . She buried her face in a pillow and crying . She have to be strong . Eunha always have to step behin as it involved to her sister . She always want her sister to be happy . But , why she is the one who need to be hurt ?

          Eunha wipe her tears away . She didn't want to cry . But , the tears falling on her cheeks non-stop making she almost kill herself . Eunha walked to the bathroom . She let go all of her dress and walked in the bathup . She want to be calm for a moment . Eunha closed her eyes .

' Ah , I need to write something .'

          Eunha take her black diary and and pen . She wrote her feeling . The black diary was given by Taehyung during her birthday . Eunha use it for her confession books .

I wish I can run far away from him .
He seem to be like a psychopath .
I hate everything about him .
But , I love him .

Argh !! Eottokhae !!

I want to lock my heart forever
As waiting for my destiny .

         Eunha closed her black diary and put it on the table beside the bathup . She stand up and heading to the shower . She shower herself and walked to her closet with herself covered with bathrob . Eunha take her black hoodie and back short pants . And then , she walked to her bed and try to sleep and forgwttinge everything. But , a knocked on door stop herself from sleep .

" Wait! " Eunha shouted before running to the door . Eunha open it and shocked to see Eunbi crying . Eunha asked her came in . She lock the door . Eunha head to the bed and asked Eunbi to sit .

" What happen , Eonnie ? Is there anything that make you crying ? Is Appa scolding you ? " Eunha asking worriedly . She can't seeing her twin sister crying . It's almost making herself want to cry .

" Eunha , do you remember the day where we promising in front of Appa and eomma during our first day entering high school ? " Eunha nodding as she remember that day . Eunha confused . What the matter with that day and Eunbi problem ?

" I promise infront of Appa that I will not dating until I became a CEO to Appa company . And Appa scold me as I break the promise . He ...... hiks hiks ... He asked .... hiks hisk .. " Eunbi stop talking as she want to cry . Eunha patting her back softly . Eunbi leaned to her shoulder and crying . Eunha feel sad and also want to cry but she held in .

" What Appa saying to you ? " Eunha asked , but only making Eunbi crying more . Eunbi wipe her tears away and look at her young sister softly .

" He ask me to continue my study abroad . I have to move to America . Only after I successfully become a CEO , I can comeback to Korea . " Eunha shocked as her eyeball almost came out from her eyes . Eunha cannot believe and tell Eunbi that it is nonsense .

" That's not our dad , Eonnie . Why he is much crueller ? " Eunha starting to get mad . Eunbi wipe her tears and look at her twin sister .

" Appa also said that if I didn't want to leave Jungkook , I have to persuading you to go to America , replacing me . " Eunha looking at Eunbi eyes as she starting to begging something . Eunha feel guilty .

" E-eonnie .... " Eunha was about to say something but Eunbi cut her off and making Eunha feel down .

" Eunha , please . I want you to go the America . I don't want to leave Korea . I don't want to leave Jungkook either . You know that he is the one I love . Please , Eunha . " Eunbi starting to begging as she sat down on floor and her head on Eunha knees . Eunha silent . Her eyes were looking anywhere .

' I don't to leave Korea either , Eonnie . '

         Eunha gulping hardly . Do she need to replace her sister ? But , if she replacing her sister , she would forgetting about Jungkook . And how about her friends ? Eunha was dizzy . She looking her sister eyes . If she declines , she might be the by Eunbi . She don't want Eunbi to hate her , she loves Eunbi too much . Eunha sighing heavily .

" I will go , Eonnie . " Even though , it's hard to say but Eunha have to sacrifice herself one more for her twin sister . Eunbi eyes looking at Eunha happily , she hugged her twin sister tightly . But , Eunha just silent and have to accept everything .

" Gomawo , Eunha-yah . I'm glad that you willing to help on this . " Eunbi kiss Eunha's cheeks and walked out from the room . Eunha still silent . Slowly , a tears falling on her cheeks again .

" Am I too kind ? Why everything have to be me ? " Eunha buried her face on the pillow and starting to crying again .

____________________________
Vote ?
Comment ?
💜💜💜