Chapter 06

" someone help me ! "

          A boy was walking casually to the class . He already know that he late for class but still walking like nothing happen . Some girls were waving at him . He just reply with a cold face . His hand were full with books . When he walked passing the alley , he look at it .

        He doesn't know , but usually when he walked passed it . He would never glance or neither looked at it . But , this time it's different . He give a glance and saw a girl laying weakly on the ground . He walked to her slowly .

       Once he arrived , he touch the girl with his finger . Not moving . He hold the girl shoulder to see her face . Her face is full with a cut and scars . He feel sympathy . He take all her belongings and bring her in bridal style to the nursery . It's not heavy than he though .

          The nurse , Sowon was shocked to see some student faint again . She asked him to put her on the bed . He put all the belongings in the table . Sowon murmuring something as she check on that girls .

" What are you doing here ? Go to your class , right now ! " Sowon said while removing the blood .

" Yeah , Sowon-ssi . By the way , I will come back at lunch time . Wait for me ... " Sowon rolling her eyes unintentionally . He chuckled for a moment before walked away .

      Knowing that he already very late , he run to his class . The alley is empty so it's easy for him to jump , run or neither singing . He run in full speed . Once he arrived , he bite his lips and knock the door . Not hearing any voice , he open the door and all his classmate were looking at him .

" What ? " He asked casually . He got in the class elegantly and sat on his sit .

" Yah ! Where are you going earlier ? " Jimin , his best friend forever asking him who just putting his bag down .

" I waking up late after spending my night with games . " Jimin hit his head with book .

" Yah ! Are you out of mind ? My head is precious , you know ? " He said before rubbing his own head .

" Whatever , Taehyung . " Jimin rolled his eyes . Taehyung just glaring at him before give a glance at door who is yet still open . Some girls were standing there made he look away .

" Are you fucking kidding me right now ? " Taehyung murmuring annoyingly .

" Help me , Jimin-ah . " His voice sound desperate make Jimin look at the door .

" Auw ! A girlfriend is coming to meet her prince .. How sweet ! " Jimin said make Taehyung almost killed him .

       The girls walking to them or him . He put his head down and pretend to sleep . He really hate that girls . Jimin just laughing .

" Taehyung-ah , are you sleeping ? " Nayeon , she asked Taehyung while shaking his hand .

" Taehyung-ah , wake up ! I'm here ! " Taehyung open his eyes annoyingly .

" What do you want ? Can you stop disturbing my life !? " Taehyung said to Nayeon .

" I can't stopped until you become mine . " Taehyung pulled his hair because of annoyance .

" Don't be a psychopath , Nayeon-ah ! I'm not yours ! And will never become yours ! " He scold Nayeon in front of his classmate . She feel embarrassed all of sudden .

" You know what , Taehyung . Sooner or later , you will fall at me . And I'm the one who can make you fall for me . " Nayeon said that before leaving his class .

" Bye , Jimin oppa . " Jungyeon bid a goodbye to Jimin make him almost vomit .

" Such a stupid mice ! " Taehyung said before putting his head down .