Chapter 17

Eunha awakes from a deep sleep after a bad things happen yesterday . As soon as she open her eyes, she is looking straight to a white ceiling . Everything seem so white making herself afraid if she ended up in the another world . Eunha try to sit but her body is very weak as a marshmallow making herself in pain .

" Eungh~~ " she groaning softly , she has no energy to sit . A big hand help her to sit . He hold her waist and straighten the pillow behind her .

" Eoh ? Jungkook-ssi ? Ah , .... Thank you . " Eunha thanked him and also shock to see him in this room . Both of them stay silent for a moment before Eunha open her mouth .

" Why are you doing here ? " Eunha asked because of curiosity . Jungkook sighing and stared at her coldly as an ice .

" I should be the one asked you that question . I don't know you could be this fool , Eunha-ssi . " Jungkook simple replied make Eunha look at him with her big eye .

" W-what do you mean ? " Jungkook smirking over Eunha question .

" I saw you . You donored your blood to Yuju and Sinb . Why do you even do that while you know their mother are hating you ? " Eunha stay silent . She look down , didn't dared to look at Jungkook .

" Eunha , I'm asking you . If your parents know about this , they will surely mad . " Eunha become teary . She know that her parents will be very mad at her but she want to help her best friend .

" I want to help them . They are my best friend . At least I can see them alive before I go . Why people against me so much ? " Jungkook eyes look at Eunha as he heard something weird .

' go ? What she mean by go ? '

" What do yo— " Jungkook word got cut as soon as the sound of the door open make both of them look at the door . Mr. Jung came in with his arrogant face . Jungkook take a step back and bowed at him .

" Jungkook-ssi , can you leave me alone with Eunha . " Jungkook nodding and walked passed him . Eunha just at silent . She can't even let go any sound .

" I didn't know that I have a daughter like you , Jung Eunha . I didn't raised you like this. " Mr. Jung said as soon as Jungkook left . Eunha look down . She know this will be happen .

" Appa , mianhae . But , they are my friends . I have to help them . " Eunha try to against her father for once .

" I would love if you does that , but I didn't like the fact that their mother accused you without any reason . You know that embarrass us the most . " Eunha just nodding her head silently . Mr. Jung sighing heavily.

" I already make a decision . Four days from now , you will prepared yourself to fly to America . No. Objection! " Mr. Jung said making Eunha couldn't blinking her eyes .

" Appa , andwe ! You said I will go after this semester end . But , why all of sudden ? " Eunha asked . Luckily her body is weak , if not she already hold her father coat .

" After all this happen , I want you to go earlier . I don't want their mother accused you badly after hearing that you donated your blood to them . Don't worry , your private teacher Kim Nam Joon also came with you . You will continue your education as a Harvard Student there . " Mr. Jung explained making Eunha lost word . She just sit like a statue . Slowly she look down and bitterly smile .

" You completely control my life , Appa ! I am your daughter , not your toy ! " Eunha screamed as she want to fight against her father words .

" Eunha , every parents want to see their child succeed . I do this because I want to live successfully like I was . Please understand my word well . " Mr. Jung leaned closer and plant a kiss on Eunha forehead for a moment before he leave her alone .