Chapter 18

Eunha drank a lot of wine as she feel unsatisfied over the evening scene . Why Jungkook staring at her like that ? Why he become jealousy ? She is not fool . She understand that eyes signal . But , she need reason . Eunha was about to drink some more but then a hand stop her . Eunha look up and saw Namjoon who is smiling at her warmly .

" Stop drinking , you will drunk . " Namjoon said as he take a drink of the wine . Eunha just silent . Namjoon take a seat beside her .

" What happen ? It's unusual to see you like this . " Namjoon asked as he is concerned . Eunha sighing again . She turned and take a look of her surrounding . Everyone is having fun except her .

" There is lot of things that make me some kind of tired . If given a chance , I want to run away till no one can find me . " Eunha replied and smiling seeing her parents smile . Namjoon just watching , he know what happen to her .

" But , you can't always run . Maybe there's a reason behind all of these . If you can face it , why would you run ? " Eunha chuckling . She stood up and walking pass the party , leaving Namjoon there .

" Ah , I should get some peace . " Eunha walked pass her house gate . Then , a big hand dragged her hand to some place . Eunha can't shout because his hand on her mouth .

      The alley is dark , she know they are far from her house . Eunha blinking her eyes and saw a man with black shirt . She is scared . She afraid if she is being kidnapped by strangers . Eunha bite his hand .

" Argh ! " A fimiliar groaned could be heard . Eunha eyes become wide as she could see his face behind the cap .

" Jungkook -ssi !? Ah , mianhae ! I didn't mean to bite you . I thought you're the kidnapper . I'm truly sorry . " Eunha try to helping Jungkook , but then , Jungkook push her hand away make Eunha taken aback .

              Jungkook walking closer to Eunha as his eyes can't stop looking at her beautiful face . Eunha take a step back as he step closer . She keep taking step back until her back dumped at the wall as the sign that's the end . Jungkook smirking and trapped Eunha with both of his hand on her both side . Eunha is getting nervous , her eyes shaking as she don't know where to look .

" Jungkook , what are you doing ? " Eunha asked as she feel uncomfortable . As Jungkook leaned closer , Eunha stop him by push his chest but it's not strong enough to push him away so she just touch it .

" You like me , don't you ? " A simple question make Eunha's heartbeat stop .

           Eunha's eyes were locked with Jungkook's . Both of them were looking into each other . Jungkook leaning closer until their nose touch . Eunha stay silent as if someone possessed her . She is falling into his persona . Jungkook tilted his head and kiss her lips softly . Eunha closed her eyes and to her surprise , she replied the kiss . Jungkook smirking while his hand hugging her waist to pull her close to him and cut the space between them . Jungkook head keep moving right to left a few times to make themselves comfortable with the kiss .

          Eunha blinking her eyes a few times as she realizes Jungkook hands is sneaking toward her ass as he grabbing it . Quickly she pushed Jungkook away and break the kiss . Jungkook seems unsatisfied . Eunha breathing deeply. Her lips is red same as Jungkook .

" This isn't right . Why are you doing this to me ? " Eunha asked as she looking at his dark brown eyes .

" I love you and I want you , Eunha . Having you being my girl is all I need . " Hearing those word making Eunha heart stop working . She feel her stomach were blow up with so much butterflies . Then , she smiled bitterly .