Chapter 02

The boy stepped out from a car . His cold face were shown before his lips form into awkward smiled when a girl looking at him continuously . He bid a goodbye to his driver and walked to the school office . A smiled form again , but this time for a teacher who smiled at him .

" Are you a new student ? " The teacher of Mrs. Choi , a music teacher asked the boy softly .

" Yes , I am . " He replied lightly before excuse himself .

       He got in to the office and asked the headmaster secretary his school schedule . As he got it , he got out and started to walked around as the bell isn't rang yet . He walked around , suddenly he heard someone crying for a help include a punch echoed the alley . He run to it and saw a two girls beating up one girl .

" What were you guys doing !? " Both of girls were shocked and had no clue to say .

" Are you guys just beating her up !? " He run to them but the two girls had to run away . He got confused .

" Are you okay ? " He asked as he bending down his body to looked at the victim . She just quiet .

" Are you always get bullied from them ? " The girl just nodded and stand up slowly . He offer his hand to help as he see she cannot stand up well .

" Are a you new boy ? " He nodded . As the girl started walking , she almost fall but quickly he help her .

" Let me bring you to nursery room . You have be hurt so badly . " He said as he help her to walked .

" You're still new , how can you know where the nursery room is . " She said as she let out a grunts . Her feet hurt so much that she can't walked like normal .

RING !! RING !!

       The bell rang make both of them silenced. She looked at the boy who just helping without knowing the bell already rang .

" Better you go now . You're still new . I'm afraid if the teacher mad at you . " She said and started to let go his hand from holding her shoulder .

" No , it's okay . I will send you to nursery room and get into a class later. " She got speechless .

         They walked to the nursery that near them . He replaced her softly onto a bed and asked some nurse to check her up . As soon as she okay , he run quickly to his class that was a little far from the nursery room . He looked at his schedule and turn his eyes back to the class . He let out a smiled .

       Without waiting more , he knob on the door . All the classmate in the class looked at him weirdly . Some girls looked at him flirty and made him slightly uncomfortable . He bowed and stepped into the class .

" Looks like we have a new student . But , you're pretty late , young boy . " The English teacher , Mrs. Bae smirked at him . He scratched his neck lightly .

" I'm sorry , Mrs. Bae . I was helping my friend who in trouble , so that's why I'm late . " Mrs. Bar nodded .

" Introduce yourself to your new classmate . " He nodded and coughing slowly .

" Hello . My name is Jeon Jungkook . I'm from Busan . " He bowed and let out a sweet smiled .

" Any questions to asked him . " Mrs. Bae said as one girl raise her hands .

" Yes , Jinyoung . "

" Why did you moved here ? And why your face is so cute and  handsome ? " Jinyoung questions made all of the classmate looked at her unbelievable .

" Do I have to answer ? " Jungkook asked awkwardly . Mrs. Bae just nodded .

" I'm moving here because of family matter and there is something I have to do here . And I don't think my face is handsome or neither cute . You guys might be have already mistaken . " Jungkook explaination made the whole classmate speechless .